Cyber Week will be hosted by the Blavatnik Interdisciplinary Cyber Research Center and the Yuval Ne’eman Workshop for Science, Technology and Security, at Tel Aviv University, as well as the National Cyber Directorate at the Prime Minister’s Office, the Ministry of Economy and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Our aim for the event is to provide cyber professionals with the opportunity to connect with their peers, while also receiving practical advice and thought-leadership. In addition to high-level speakers, we also provide opportunities for innovative startups to share their ideas and showcase their new technology.
- A curated Cyber Week experience, including tours of Israel’s cyber ecosystem, networking events with cyber companies and investors, and private meetings with leading U.S., Israeli, and global companies and government officials
- Roundtables with top leadership from international cybersecurity agencies
- Participation in Chamber-led cyber workshops and roundtables at Cyber Week
- Speaking and branding opportunities at Cyber Week and related events
- Customized business development support.