- Vice President, Retirement Policy
- Feb 10, 2022A “Critical” Issue with Pensions
Here's everything you need to know about union pension plans and their current funding status.
- Oct 30, 2021Comments to DOL on Proposed Form 5500 Revisions
- Mar 25, 2021At Least It’s a Start: Multiemployer Pension Relief
The latest in multiemployer policy.
- Mar 12, 2021How the American Rescue Plan Helps Businesses Help Themselves
Sometimes, the best solution is to give businesses the tools they need to help themselves.
- Nov 18, 2020Together We Are Stronger
Although short in length, Section 3608 of the CARES Act is a powerful tool for employers that sponsor defined benefit pension plans. Congress recognized that in these uncertain times, employers were facing a dilemma: make pension contributions (for obligations that won’t be due in years) or make payroll and other short term costs.