From shipping to staffing, the Chamber and its partners have the tools to save your business money and the solutions to help you run it more efficiently. Join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce today to start saving.
Innovations in Workplace and Community Wellness: A New Era
On Thursday, April 6th, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, in conjunction with the American College of Preventative Medicine and Pfizer, will host its annual workplace wellness forum to commemorate National Workplace Wellness Week titled, “Innovations in Workplace and Community Wellness: A New Era” at U.S. Chamber headquarters (1615 H ST NW) in Washington, D.C..
The event will highlight trends in workplace and community wellness initiatives emphasizing strategies to influence behavior change, promoting mindfulness at work, and improving health through genetics. The forum will also address the link between health and performance.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Michael Barry, CAE, Executive Director, American College of Preventive Medicine (Presentation Materials)
- Cara Castronuova, Season 11 NBC's “The Biggest Loser” Trainer, Golden Gloves Champion, Boxing Analyst and Founder of Knockout Obesity Foundation & Fighter Fitness Corp.
- Paul J. Coppola, Care Management Strategy, Innovation & Design, National Care Management, Aetna®
- Brian Dolan, Chief Strategy Officer, Rally Health (Presentation Materials)
- Stephanie Devaney, Deputy Director, All of Us Research Program (formerly, the Precision Medicine Initiative) (Presentation Materials)
- Joel Dudley, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Genetics and Genomic Sciences, Director of the Institute for Next Generation Healthcare, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Ron Goetzel, Senior Scientist and Director of the Institute for Health and Productivity Studies, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health; Vice President of Consulting and Applied Research, IBM Watson Health (Presentation Materials)
- Melissa Goldstein, Associate Professor, Department of Health Policy and Management, Milken Institute School of Public Health, The George Washington University
- Elizabeth Hoo, Ph.D., Winnable Battles Policy Lead, Program Performance and Evaluation Office, Office of the Director, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Jennifer Hunter, LISW-S, Value of Being LLC (Presentation Materials)
- Randel Johnson, Senior Vice President, Labor, Immigration & Employee Benefits Division, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- David J. Lee, Ph.D., Project Director/PL, Florida Cancer Data System, Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center; Director of Graduate Programs; Department of Public Health Sciences, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine (Presentation Materials)
- Kellie McLaughlin, Human Resources, Health, Wellness, and Safety Manager, Graco Inc. (Presentation Materials)
- Stephanie J. Pronk, Senior Vice President, Health Transformation Team Leader, Aon Hewitt (Presentation Materials)
- Morten Sogaard, Ph.D., Vice President and Head, Genome Sciences & Technologies, Worldwide Research & Development, Pfizer Inc. (Presentation Materials)
- Thomas Sondergeld, Vice President Global Benefits & Mobility, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc.
- Ken A. Verni, Psy. D., Founding Director of the NJ Center for Mindfulness (Presentation Materials)
- Cody Ward, Healthcare Account Executive, Lyft