The summit will underscore the tremendous benefits of the world’s largest and most successful economic relationship. At the event, we will discuss the 2019 edition of the Transatlantic Economy report to show the positive impact transatlantic investment and trade have in creating jobs across the United States and Europe.
We are delighted to announce that Clete Willems, Deputy Assistant to the President for International Economics and Deputy Director of the National Economic Council and The Honorable Gilbert B. Kaplan Under Secretary of Commerce for International Trade will give keynote remarks.
Speakers will include:
- Clete Willems, Deputy Assistant to the President for International Economics and Deputy Director of the National Economic Council
- Gilbert B. Kaplan, Under Secretary of Commerce for International Trade, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Myron Brilliant, Executive Vice President and Head of International Affairs, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Marjorie Chorlins, Vice President of European Affairs, U.S. Chamber
- Dr. Daniel Hamilton, Author of Transatlantic Economy 2019
- H.E. Santiago Cabanas, Ambassador of Spain to the U.S.
- H.E. Emily Haber, Ambassador of Germany to the U.S.
- H.E. Lone Dencker Wisborg, Ambassador of Denmark to the U.S.
- Shane Karr, Head of External Affairs, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Michael Sheridan, VP, International Government Relations, Ford
- Rob Schill, Head of Government Relations, HERE Technologies
- Astri Kimball Van Dyke, Senior Counsel, Google
- Dontai Smalls, Vice President, Global Public Affairs at UPS
- David Talbot, Senior Director, International Government Affairs, Lilly
- Steve Goldberg, VP, Deputy General Counsel, Head of Government Affairs, BASF Corp
- Susan Danger, CEO, AmCham EU
- James Politi, World Trade Editor, Financial Times
- Annett Meiritz, U.S. Correspondent, Handelsblatt