The Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act will provide new funding that will impact communities across America by increasing access to safe and reliable transportation.
Visit the Federal Highway Administration’s Bipartisan Infrastructure Law website to find fact sheets, funding notices and up-to-date information.
Check out the USDOT's State by State Fact Sheets.
- Provides $351 billion for highways over five years from the Highway Trust Fund and General Fund, with $307 billion provided as formula apportionments to states.
- Provides $91 billion for transit, including $69.9 billion for transit formula programs and $21.3 billion for Capital Investment Grants and certain formula programs.
- Provides $12 billion for highway safety.
- Provides $66 billion for passenger rail and includes Amtrak, CRISI, fed-state partnership, and rail crossing elimination.
- Provides $20 billion for airports over five years, including terminal improvements, multimodal transport, and traffic-control infrastructure.
- Creates a new $27.5 billion formula-based Federal Highway bridge program. Eligible uses include highway bridge replacement, rehabilitation, preservation, protection, or construction projects on public roads.
- Creates a new $5 billion Electric Vehicles (EV) charging infrastructure formula program.
Rebuilding America: The Next Phase of Infrastructure
Learn more about the long-term, sustainable investments that will unlock our economy’s growth potential and productive capacity in the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.