America is a nation on the move. While our transportation system is a tremendous national asset, it is aging and slowing Americans down. A crumbling transportation system reduces productivity, undermines our ability to move products across the country and around the world, and increases congestion and air pollution. Investment in modernized transportation infrastructure will fuel economic growth, enhance our competitiveness, and lead to job creation.
Human trafficking activities often take place within the transportation and hospitality sectors. Here’s how these industries are working to stop it.
- Climate ChangeEnergyInnovates: Methane—Tackling that 'Other' GasThursday, December 0210:00 AM EST - 11:00 AM EST
- Diversity, Equity, and InclusionU.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation's MBA Case Competition 2021Thursday, December 0202:00 PM EST - 03:30 PM EST
- Health CareAdvancing Equity in Health: Improving Access to Primary CareFriday, December 0312:00 PM EST - 01:00 PM EST
- Nov 05, 2021U.S. Chamber Applauds Passage of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill, Continues to Oppose Reconciliation U.S. Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Suzanne Clark today issued the following statement after the U.S. House of Representatives passed the bipartisan infrastructure bill.
- Nov 05, 2021Chamber Calls for Immediate Vote on Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill The U.S. Chamber of Commerce issued the following statement today urging immediate consideration of the bipartisan infrastructure bill.
- Oct 28, 2021Statement on Possible Infrastructure Vote and Reconciliation "Framework" U.S. Chamber Executive Vice President and Chief Policy Officer Neil Bradley issued the following statement today regarding the bipartisan infrastructure bill and reconciliation bill.
- Oct 01, 2021U.S. Chamber Statement on House Failure to Vote on the Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill U.S. Chamber Executive Vice President and Chief Policy Officer Neil Bradley issued the following statement today after the U.S. House of Representatives failed to vote on the bipartisan infrastructure bill:
- Sep 30, 2021U.S. Chamber Key Vote Letter on H.R. 3684, "Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act" This Key Vote Alert! letter was sent to the Members of the U.S. House of Representatives, supporting H.R. 3684, the "Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act."
- Sep 20, 2021How 7 States Will Benefit from the Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill Here’s a closer look at some of the lesser-known benefits.
- Sep 13, 2021Travel and Tourism: What Businesses Need to Know Now The pandemic has had a significant impact on both business travel and leisure travel. Here’s what businesses need to know about travel beyond COVID-19.
- Aug 05, 2021U.S. Chamber Key Vote Alert! Letter on the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act This Key Vote Alert! letter was sent to the Members of the United States Senate, supporting the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.
- Aug 05, 2021Coalition Letter on the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act This Coalition letter was sent by the American Road & Transportation Builders Association and American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, to the Members of the United States Senate supporting the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.
- Aug 02, 2021U.S. Chamber Letter on the “Driving for Opportunity Act of 2021" This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the United States Congress on S. 998 / H.R. 2453, the “Driving for Opportunity Act of 2021.” This bill is on the Legislative Leadership list for the “How They Voted” scorecard and is part of the Equality of Opportunity Initiative.