Update: President Biden announced for Day 2 of the CEO Summit of the Americas. Full agenda now available.
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: This week, June 7-9, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce is partnering with the U.S. Department of State to host the CEO Summit of the Americas in Los Angeles. The CEO Summit is the official private sector stakeholder forum of the Summit of the Americas and will bring together businesses and government leaders from across the region to drive progress on mounting challenges.
The CEO Summit of the Americas will feature a series of spotlights, armchair conversations, and panels focused on six key pillars:
- Strengthening our nations through trade and commerce
- Building robust and resilient health economies
- Advancing an action plan for digital transformation
- Driving energy security and sustainability
- Enhancing rule of law
- Strengthening inclusion in regional trade and supply chains, with a focus on small and medium enterprises.
“Addressing the challenges confronting the region requires the partnership of the public and private sectors,” said Suzanne Clark, President and CEO of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. “The CEO Summit of the Americas provides the opportunity to come together in a spirit of collaboration and move forward with solutions and a commitment to action.”
The CEO Summit speakers will include:
- Joseph R. Biden Jr., President of the United States
- Kamala Harris, Vice President of the United States
- Sundar Pichai, CEO, Google
- Ernesto Torres Cantu, CEO, LatAm, Citi
- Luis Abinader, President of the Dominican Republic
- Gabriel Boric, President of Chile
- Pedro Castillo, President of Peru
- Rodrigo Chaves President, Costa of Rica
- Laurentino Cortizo, President of Panama
- Philip Davis, Prime Minister of the Bahamas
- Ivan Duque, President of Colombia
- Andrew Holness, Prime Minister of Jamaica
- Guillermo Lasso, President of Ecuador
- Mia Mottley, Prime Minister of Barbados
- Keith Rowley, Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago
- Antony Blinken, United States Secretary of State
- John Kerry, U.S. Special Envoy for Climate
- Nick Clegg, President, Global Affairs, Meta
- Carlos Murillo, Regional President LatAm, Pfizer,
- Sarah Jane Gunter, Vice President LatAm Consumer Business, Amazon
- Rodrigo Kede Lima, Corporate VP and President for Latin America Microsoft
- Luis Almagro, Secretary General of the Organization American States
To attend in-person and receive press credentials, please reach out to Tatiana Niang at TNiang@uschamber.com.
*Please note that separate credentials for the CEO Summit are required. Media credentials for the Leaders’ Summit do not grant entry to the CEO Summit.