- The Digital Economy: A Look Into the 2022 Digital FrontierMay 11, 2022
The COVID-19 pandemic has fueled and accelerated digital transformation and introduced new economic opportunities by transforming existing markets.
- DHL Express CEO: How to Create a More Sustainable Business LandscapeMay 11, 2022
DHL Express Americas CEO Mike Parra discusses the importance of sustainability in business and the role of the public and private sectors in improving ESG outcomes.
- Globalization in 2022: How Countries Are Adapting to the Changing LandscapeMay 11, 2022
On the second day of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s 2022 Global Forum, experts explored economic trends, sustainability outcomes, energy conservation, and how counties are adapting.
- Peter Huntsman: The Future of Energy Security in the United StatesMay 11, 2022
Peter Huntsman, CEO of the Huntsman Corporation, discussed energy prices, achieving energy security, and why infrastructure is critical for a carbon-neutral future.
- Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Developing a Stronger Trade Architecture in 2022May 11, 2022
Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, the Director-General of the World Trade Organization, explained how the WTO is approaching supply chain issues and the trajectory of global trade in 2022.
- Looking Ahead: Summit of the Americas 2022May 11, 2022
During the close of the 2nd Annual Global Forum, Neil Herrington, Senior Vice President for the Americas at the U.S. Chamber, helped preview the next major global event of this scale — the Fourth CEO Summit of the Americas.
- Ecuador’s Response to Global Issues in 2022: Insights from President Guillermo LassoMay 11, 2022
Ecuador’s President Guillermo Lasso discusses the impact of global issues like the COVID-19 pandemic and Russia’s invasion of Ukraine on his country and Ecuador's response.
- Global Trade and the Digital Economy: 3 Opportunities for US Businesses in 2022May 11, 2022
U.S. Chamber of Commerce EVP Myron Brilliant discussed three opportunities American businesses can take advantage of to impact the global economy in 2022.
- Global Forum 2022: Competition in the Global Marketplace (Day 1)May 10, 2022
Day one of the U.S. Chamber’s 2022 Global Forum featured international speakers discussing pressing issues as governments and businesses grapple with global landscape shifts.