U.S. Chamber Action
The U.S. Chamber’s advocacy resource, U.S. Chamber Action, is here to help you take action.
From keeping you informed about the issues that matter most, to providing you with the tools needed to share your opinion with legislators, U.S. Chamber Action serves as your gateway to get involved and influence the decisions that impact you and your community.
Support U.S. Chamber Action
Your donation helps raise the business voice to combat skyrocketing health care costs, unrealistic energy mandates, over regulation, higher taxes, and frivolous lawsuits.
- Oct 18, 2021U.S. Chamber’s Suzanne Clark on the Passing of Colin Powell WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne Clark today issued the following statement after the passing of Colin Powell, former secretary of state and retired four-star general.
- Nov 19, 2020U.S. Chamber Awards 15 Chambers of Commerce with Accreditation The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, at its board meeting last week, awarded accreditation to 15 chambers of commerce for their sound policies, effective organizational procedures, and positive impact on their communities.
- Nov 12, 2020U.S. Chamber Elects Business Leader Chris Lofgren Board Chair The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors today elected Chris Lofgren, Ph.D., former president and CEO of Schneider National, headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, as chair for an 18-month term. Lofgren succeeds Maura W. Donahue, president of DonahueFavret Contractors Holding Company.
- Mar 20, 2018U.S. Chamber Reviews How Congress Voted in 2017 297 Spirit of Enterprise Award winners were honored for their strong records of support for the business community.
- Apr 17, 2017Here's 4 Things Members of Congress Should Be Thinking About While On Recess When members of Congress go home, it's no vacation.
- Apr 07, 2017Associate Justice Neil Gorsuch: A Victory For Free Enterprise Today, Neil Gorsuch was confirmed as Associate Justice to the Supreme Court by a 54-45 vote.