WASHINGTON, D.C. — The U.S. Chamber of Commerce today announced the finalists for CO— by U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s annual Dream Big Awards program, presented by Spectrum Reach, with support from MetLife. The awards celebrate the achievements of small businesses and honors their contributions to America’s economic growth. The 2022 Small Business of the Year award winner will receive national recognition and a $25,000 cash prize.
This year 27 finalists were selected from more than 3,000 applications, and include some of the most innovative, diverse, and successful small businesses from across the country. They range from a pet store and dog wash in Texas to a trophy shop in Washington, and from a gourmet hot dog restaurant in Buffalo to a honeybee farm in Kentucky. One finalist will be chosen as the Small Business of the Year Award winner for receiving the top score after several rounds of judging.
“This year’s finalists show that through ongoing challenges, the creativity and can-do attitude of small business owners and entrepreneurs is stronger than ever,” said Tom Sullivan, Vice President of Small Business Policy at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. “The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is committed to supporting America's small businesses and their ability to grow, innovate and drive our economy. We are proud to host the Dream Big Awards and celebrate the very best in American small business."
The Dream Big Awards program includes eight different Business Achievement Awards to recognize the excellence of leading businesses in each of the following categories: community support and leadership, emerging, green/sustainable, minority-owned, LGBTQ-owned, veteran-owned, woman-owned, and young entrepreneur.
The 2022 Dream Big Awards finalists are:
Community Support and Leadership Award
- Children’s World Uniform Supply – Sarasota, FL
- Frank Gourmet Hotdog – Buffalo, NY
- Verdical Group – Los Angeles, CA
Emerging Business Achievement Award
- Sow & REAP Physical Therapy – Bossier City, LA
- Status Co. Leather Studio – Daleville, AL
- Tampa Bay Business and Wealth – St. Petersburg, FL
Green/Sustainable Business Achievement Award
- Carbon Rivers – Knoxville, TN
- LUX Catering and Events – Salt Lake City, UT
- Onesto Foods – West Newbury, MA
- Perfect Circle Recycling – Grand Rapids, MI
LGBTQ-Owned Business Achievement Award
- Crom Rehabilitation – Houston, TX
- Seattle Messenger Cooperative – Seattle, WA
- Wag Heaven Pet Supplies and Self-Service Dog Wash – Georgetown, TX
Minority-Owned Business Achievement Award
- Cha Community – Waco, TX
- FM Talent Source – Silver Spring, MD
- Queen’s English – Washington, DC
- The STEMpreneur, LLC – Chester, VA
Veteran-Owned Business Achievement Award
Woman-Owned Business Achievement Award
- Semen and Embryo Advanced Reproductive Technologies (SMART), LLC – Jonesboro, AR
- The Meeting Place on Market – Lima, OH
- The Pad Climbing – San Luis Obispo, CA
- We Crush Events – Los Angeles, CA
Young Entrepreneur Achievement Award
- Beeing2gether, LLC – Louisville, KY
- Conqueror Consulting Group – Baton Rouge, LA
- Milano Courier Services – Belmont, MA
About CO— by U.S. Chamber of Commerce
CO— is an editorial website with a mission to serve growing businesses across the U.S. Launched in 2019 by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, CO— publishes content that helps solve the problems business owners face every day. Our team is based in New York City and is made up of digital media and publishing professionals who are deeply committed to building a vibrant entrepreneurial community and helping business owners thrive.
About U.S. Chamber of Commerce
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization representing companies of all sizes across every sector of the economy. Our members range from the small businesses and local chambers of commerce that line the Main Streets of America to leading industry associations and large corporations.
They all share one thing: They count on the U.S. Chamber to be their voice in Washington, across the country, and around the world. For more than 100 years, we have advocated for pro-business policies that help businesses create jobs and grow our economy.