The U.S. Chamber of Commerce recently welcomed 5 new executives to its Chamber of Commerce Committee of 100 (CCC100).
These experienced leaders advise the U.S. Chamber’s board of directors, enhance lobbying and coalition work, recommend programming, and strengthen outreach to the business and chamber communities.
“The CCC100 has a long-standing reputation as one of the most prestigious appointments in the chamber community,” said Sara Armstrong, Vice President and Managing Director, Political Affairs and Federation Relations at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. “These new members reflect our continued dedication to naming diverse, high-profile leaders to serve on this important committee.”
- Katie Britt, President and CEO, Business Council of Alabama
- Carlos Phillips,President and CEO, Greenville Chamber
- Gary Salamido,President and CEO, NC Chamber
- Miguel Vargas-Jimenez,Executive Director and CEO, Puerto Rico Chamber of Commerce
- Ashli Watts,President and CEO, Kentucky Chamber
Contact: Raymond P. Towle, IOM, CAE