On April 27 and 28, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the American Chamber of Commerce in China are hosting the 6th China Business Conference, the pre-eminent policy conference on China for the American business community.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
Ambassador Michael Froman
United States Trade Representative
Ambassador Robert Zoellick
Former President of the World Bank, U.S. Trade Representative and Deputy Secretary of State
Ambassador Susan Schwab
Former United States Trade Representative
General Michael Hayden
Former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency
Ambassador Stapleton Roy
Former U.S. Ambassador to China
Ambassador Karan Bhatia
Former Deputy U.S. Trade Representative
Former Assistant Secretary of State for East Asia
Hear presentations and panel discussions on China business and policy issues with leading executives and thought leaders on the bilateral relationship, on topics including:
- The latest developments in bilateral relations, including the impact of the U.S. 2016 presidential election
- Economic and reform trends in China through the 2017 Party Congress
- US and European perspectives on China's business climate
- The growing U.S. - China divide in promoting the global digital economy
- The latest on U.S. - China bilateral investment treaty negotiations and other priority policy issues
Complete details, including an agenda and confirmed participants list can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact Ruben Duran at RDuran@USChamber.com.