On May 11, 2021, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and Management Leadership for Tomorrow (MLT) hosted Equality of Opportunity In Action: Measuring Impact.
Advancing commitments and achieving goals for diversity, equity and inclusion require meaningful, measurable action. The U.S. Chamber and MLT discussed how employers can make progress in their DEI strategies by implementing a roadmap that provides a comprehensive, rigorous, but achievable standards. The event featured representatives from companies that have utilized data tools to deliver a results-oriented approach to improving equity.
- Latricia Boone, Vice President, Equality of Opportunity Initiative, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Frank Cooper III, Senior Managing Director and Global Chief Marketing Officer, BlackRock
- Thomas Quaadman, Executive Vice President, U.S. Chamber Center for Capital Markets Competitiveness
- John Rice, Co-Founder and CEO, Management Leadership for Tomorrow
- Javier Rodriguez, CEO, DaVita Inc.
- Rick Wade, Senior Vice President of Strategic Alliances and Outreach, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Read more about the partnership between the U.S. Chamber and Management Leadership for Tomorrow here.