From shipping to staffing, the Chamber and its partners have the tools to save your business money and the solutions to help you run it more efficiently. Join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce today to start saving.
A Path Forward on Health Reform: Advancing Priorities and Innovative Solutions Amid Uncertainty
Join us on Wednesday, October 18th for the Chamber’s 6th Annual Health Care Summit, A Path Forward on Health Reform: Advancing Priorities and Innovative Solutions Amid Uncertainty to explore the ongoing future of health care. The half-day event will begin with a cross sector panel exploring challenges and priorities and include a series of presentations exploring private sector solutions being forged by businesses.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Neil Bradley, Senior Vice President and Chief Policy Officer, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- The Honorable Eric Hargan, Acting Secretary, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Justine Handelman, Senior Vice President, Office of Policy and Representation, BlueCross BlueShield Association
- Margaret (Meg) E. Guerin-Calvert, President and Senior Managing Director, Center for Healthcare Economics and Policy, FTI Consulting
- Charles (Chip) N. Kahn III, President and Chief Executive Officer, Federation of American Hospitals
- Mark Merritt, President and Chief Executive Officer, Pharmaceutical Care Management Association
- Joseph Weinstein, Chief Medical Officer, Steward Health Care Network
- Alexander Shekhdar, Vice President, Policy, Medicaid Health Plans of America
Download the agenda.