Join us on Wednesday, October 18th for the Chamber’s 6th Annual Health Care Summit, A Path Forward on Health Reform: Advancing Priorities and Innovative Solutions Amid Uncertainty to explore the ongoing future of health care. The half-day event will begin with a cross sector panel exploring challenges and priorities and include a series of presentations exploring private sector solutions being forged by businesses.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Neil Bradley, Senior Vice President and Chief Policy Officer, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- The Honorable Eric Hargan, Acting Secretary, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Justine Handelman, Senior Vice President, Office of Policy and Representation, BlueCross BlueShield Association
- Margaret (Meg) E. Guerin-Calvert, President and Senior Managing Director, Center for Healthcare Economics and Policy, FTI Consulting
- Charles (Chip) N. Kahn III, President and Chief Executive Officer, Federation of American Hospitals
- Mark Merritt, President and Chief Executive Officer, Pharmaceutical Care Management Association
- Joseph Weinstein, Chief Medical Officer, Steward Health Care Network
- Alexander Shekhdar, Vice President, Policy, Medicaid Health Plans of America
Download the agenda.