Global Innovation Policy Center
GIPC is leading efforts to promote innovation and creativity globally by advocating for strong IP standards.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Global Innovation Policy Center is working around the world to champion innovation and creativity through intellectual property standards that create jobs, save lives, advance global economic and cultural prosperity, and generate breakthrough solutions to global challenges.
- Executive Vice President and Head of CCMC, GIPC, and C_TEC
- Senior Vice President, Global Innovation Policy Center
- Vice President, US Policy, Global Innovation Policy Center
- Vice President of Brand Protection & Strategic Initiatives, Global Innovation Policy Center (GIPC), Executive Director, Global Brand Council
- Apr 27, 2022Making the Case: The Economic Rationale for Intellectual Property Rights
A new report shows how a nation’s intellectual property policies influence its economic output.
- Apr 25, 20225 Ways Copyright Laws Encourage Personal Expression and Creativity
Copyright is essential to ensuring artists, writers, musicians, content creators, and designers can make a livelihood and protect their creative works.
- Apr 11, 2022U.S. Chamber Letter on the "No Free TRIPS Act" and the "Protecting American Innovation Act"
This Hill letter was sent to Members of the United States Congress on the "No Free TRIPS Act" and the "Protecting American Innovation Act."
- Mar 16, 2022On the Road to Global Vaccinations, the Last Mile Remains the Hardest
As business delivers on the promise to manufacture safe and effective COVID-19 vaccines for everyone, challenges persist on getting shots to everyone who needs one.
- Feb 23, 20225 Lessons from the 2022 International IP Index
For a decade, the International IP Index has helped economies better understand their unique intellectual property systems to improve and drive economic progress.
- Feb 23, 20222022 International IP Index
The 10th Annual International IP Index benchmarks the IP framework in 55 global economies across 50 unique indicators.
- Feb 08, 2022Filling These 3 Executive Branch Vacancies Can Help Creative Industries Thrive
The Biden Administration should prioritize filling these three executive branch vacancies critical to the protection and success of America’s creators.
- Dec 09, 20214 Things to Know About Intellectual Property and COVID-19 Vaccines
Intellectual property enabled the discovery of lifesaving COVID-19 vaccines. Here’s why calls to waive IP rights would undermine medical innovation and our ability to respond to the next pandemic.