The U.S. Chamber is proud to recognize the very best in American small business.
Our reimagined America's Top Small Business awards (formerly Dream Big Awards), presented by Enova, honor the achievements of small businesses and highlight their contributions to America’s economic growth.
“Small business owners across the country embody the values of America, including a strong work ethic, a commitment to innovation, and a spirit of service. Their entrepreneurship and resilience contribute immeasurably to our local communities and national economy,” said Suzanne P. Clark, President and CEO of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
“In addition to serving small businesses through policy advocacy, convening entrepreneurs to strengthen their networks and share best practices, and providing valuable resources to help people start, run and grow their business, the Chamber is also proud to recognize and celebrate their accomplishments and inspire the next generation of America’s entrepreneurs.”
Who Will Be America's Top Small Business 2023?
- Applications for America’s Top Small Business 2023 are now closed. Semi-finalists and finalists will be announced later this year.
- If you want to stay informed, sign up to receive updates.
The 2023 America's Top Small Business Summit and Awards will take place on October 19, 2023, at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce in Washington, D.C. Registration information is coming soon.
Ahead of the summit and event, 70 small businesses from across America will be recognized as honorees (10 businesses from each of the seven U.S. regions). Seven businesses will be named finalists and will be celebrated at a ceremony at the U.S. Chamber's historic headquarters in Washington, D.C. One will be named America’s Top Small Business and win a $25,000 cash prize.
Recognizing a Vital Part of the Business Ecosystem
The awards program, hosted in partnership with CO—, the Chamber’s digital resource center for small businesses, recognizes small businesses doing big things in their industries and communities through innovation, job creation, and a commitment to being an integral part of a thriving business ecosystem.
Small businesses employ nearly half the entire American workforce and represent 43.5% of America’s GDP. As we have for over a century, the U.S. Chamber represents the full spectrum of the American business community. And like America, the vast majority of our members – 90% – are small businesses and state and local chambers of commerce.
To be eligible to apply for America's Top Small Business awards, an applicant must:
- Be a legal resident of the United States.
- Be a for-profit business operating for at least one (1) year primarily within the United States.
- Have fewer than 250 employees or gross revenues of less than $20 million for both 2021 and 2022.
- Agree to all of the Award Rules, including potentially attending the award ceremony.
- Have questions? Click here for a full list of frequently asked questions.
- Email the America's Top Small Business team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This awards program is another way the U.S. Chamber supports small businesses. We work every day to give small businesses a big voice in Washington, connecting entrepreneurs and federal officials and advocating for policies that help them grow rather than holding them back.