From shipping to staffing, the Chamber and its partners have the tools to save your business money and the solutions to help you run it more efficiently. Join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce today to start saving.
4th Annual Health Care Summit: Optimizing the Next Generation of Health Care
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation will host the Chamber’s 4th Annual Health Care Summit which will highlight a range of keynote speakers and topical panels, as well as presentation of the 2015 U.S. Chamber of Commerce Leadership in Health Care Award.
Current panel discussions will include topics like health data and cyber-security challenges, how our habits can be leveraged to improve wellness, the role of economics in health care, and how transparency can drive health care innovation.
The agenda for the 4th Annual Health Care Summit is available here.
To read highlights from the event, please see the event summary. (PDF)
JOIN THE CONVERSATION ON TWITTER WITH #Health15
- Brian Agnew, Director, U.S. Policy, Pfizer
- Philip Blake, President, Bayer Corporation
- Tim Callahan, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, Vice President, Chief Information Security Officer, Aflac
- Kevin T. Cammarata, Executive Director, Benefits, Verizon Communications
- Brian Caveney, MD, JD, MPH, Vice President and Senior Medical Director, BCBS NC
- James D. Chambers, PhD, MPharm, Assistant Professor, The Center for the Evaluation of Value and Risk in Health, Institute for Clinical Research and Health Policy Studies, Tufts Medical Center
- Damon Davis, Director for the Health Data Initiative, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services IDEA Lab
- John N. Dornan Jr., Executive Director, CEO Roundtable on Cancer
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin, President, American Action Forum
- Grant Elliott, Founder and CEO, Ostendio Inc.
- Alissa Fox, Senior Vice President, Office of Policy and Representation, Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- Margaret E. Guerin-Calvert, President, Center for Healthcare Economics and Policy, and Senior Managing Director, FTI Consulting, Inc.
- Randel Johnson, Senior Vice President, Labor, Immigration & Employee Benefits, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- R. Bruce Josten, Executive Vice President, Government Affairs, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Ray Kerins, Senior Vice President, Head of Communications, Government Relations & Policy, Bayer Corporation
- Philip Loftus Ph.D., SVP & CIO, SSM Health
- Greg Pope, Chief Mission & Ministry Officer, Saint Thomas Health
- Bill Purcell, Member, Farmer Purcell White & Lassiter, PLLC
- J. Darren Rodgers, Senior Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, Health Care Service Corporation
- Ralph Schulz, President and Chief Executive Officer, Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Sean Slovenski, CEO, Intel GE Care Innovations
- Chester A. Speed, J.D., LL.M, Vice President, Public Policy, American Medical Group Association
- Sean Sullivan, JD, President & CEO, Institute for Health and Productivity Management Work Place Wellness Alliance
- Dr. Juan Quintana, CRNA, MHS, DNP, President, American Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Lambert Van der Walde, Executive Director, UnitedHealth Center for Health Reform & Modernization
- Scott Wallace, Visiting Professor, Family and Community Medicine, The Audrey and Theodor Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
- Jonathan G. Wiik, MSHA, MBA, Principal, Revenue Cycle Management, Health Care Solutions, TransUnion
The event summary from last year's 3rd Annual Health Care Summit can be found here.