This special edition of Path Forward will feature a deep-dive conversation with Bill and Melinda Gates. We will explore the following, and much more:
- The Gates' Foundation's work to support the development of COVID-19 diagnostics, therapeutics, contact tracing, and vaccines
- Why the international response to coronavirus is important to the United States
- Why it’s critical for our country to support efforts to control the virus beyond its borders
- Barriers to a responsible reopening
- The importance of quality digital learning
- How we can reduce inequality in education and overcome the digital divide
This special edition of Path Forward will be broadcast Tuesday, June 23 at 12:00 p.m. EST.
After completing your registration, you will receive an email with instructions and a link to join the broadcasted event.
ABOUT PATH FORWARD:
America is restarting the economy after a lengthy shutdown. The effort to bring millions of people back to work brings lots of big, complicated questions. Path Forward, a series produced by the U.S. Chamber Foundation, is designed to help business and community leaders find the answers they need to execute a responsible reopening strategy and plan for a post-pandemic world.
How do we protect employees and customers from the coronavirus? What are some of the barriers to a successful reopening of the economy? Where can my staff get COVID-19 tests? Masks? Gloves? Who’s going to pay for all this?
Each episode features conversations between the U.S. Chamber of Commerce President Suzanne Clark and experts with practical recommendations for businesses of all sizes. Path Forward events take place at 3 p.m. ET every Thursday.