America has grown and thrived because we attract and welcome the hardest working and most talented people to our shores. They come here to pursue their dreams and build their lives. However, today’s immigration system falls far short of meeting the needs of our society, our economy, our businesses, and our workers. The U.S. Chamber works for smart immigration policy reforms so the U.S. can boost economic growth, create jobs, and encourage innovation and entrepreneurship.
The H-1B and E-3 specialty occupation worker visa programs can help businesses solve workforce challenges due to a lack of skilled talent. Here’s what businesses need to know about the application process for these talented, well-educated foreign nationals.
- 4 Visa Programs That Can Help Employers Solve Their Workforce NeedsAmerican businesses are in the midst of the biggest labor crisis ever, with more open positions than there are available and willing workers to fill them. Legal nonimmigrant workers can help businesses meet their workforce needs. Here are four nonimmigrants visa programs to know about.
- Why Immigration Reform Matters to Local CommunitiesFor local communities and businesses of all sizes, across all industries, immigration has to be part of the solution for future economic growth and sustained prosperity.
- How Congress Can Find Common Ground on Immigration ReformCongressional members on both sides of the political aisle share their thoughts on potential pathways to compromise on immigration reform.
To allow businesses to meet their workforce needs, the U.S. Chamber is pushing Congress and the administration to implement commonsense immigration reforms. When businesses are empowered to welcome international talent to the workforce, we renew our nation’s legacy as an open and welcoming country where anyone who works hard can attain his or her goals.
Immigration is not only crucial to America’s identity but also to its economy. Here’s how immigration reform can drive local and national economic growth.
Small business advice from CO—
- Security and ResiliencePath Forward Special UpdateTuesday, August 1602:00 PM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- International47th India Ideas SummitTuesday, September 06 - Wednesday, September 0712:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- SpaceU.S. Chamber of Commerce Global Aerospace SummitWednesday, September 14 - Thursday, September 1502:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Feb 25, 2022U.S. Chamber Travel Coalition Letter
- Feb 08, 2022U.S. Chamber Applauds Introduction of Dignity Act
WASHINGTON, DC – The following statement can be attributed to U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Vice President and Chief Policy Officer Neil Bradley.
- Jan 07, 2022H-2B Coalition Letter to Sec. Mayorkas & Sec. Walsh