We break down the latest FICO cyber report findings.
Cyberattacks have increasingly affected both public and private entities. Those attacks underscore the need for coordinated action. The U.S. Chamber believes public-private partnership is critical to robust cybersecurity. Together, we must work proactively to make sure key cyber systems are always ready to handle increasing and evolving threats. When government works with the business community, we can enhance security, drive international collaboration, and hold malicious cybercriminals accountable when they violate domestic and international laws.
Ransomware poses a major cybersecurity threat to businesses. Here’s what business owners should know about preparing for and countering ransomware attacks.
- Improving GovernmentSOAB 2022 — Competition for Ideas: Promoting Civil Discourse in Business and GovernmentTuesday, February 0111:00 AM EST - 12:00 PM EST
- WorkforceSOAB 2022 — Competition for Talent: Expanding Opportunities for the Workforce of TomorrowTuesday, February 0811:00 AM EST - 12:00 PM EST
- InternationalAACCLA Outlook on the Americas 2022 ConferenceWednesday, February 1610:00 AM EST - 12:00 PM EST
- Apr 10, 2017U.S. Chamber Letter to NIST on Proposed Updates to the Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity This letter regarding proposed updates to the Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity was sent to Edwin Games at the National Institute for Standards and Technology on Monday, April 10, 2017.
- Apr 05, 2017U.S. Chamber Applauds Committee Passage of MAIN STREET Cybersecurity Act U.S. Chamber of Commerce Senior Vice President of National Security & Emergency Preparedness Ann M. Beauchesne today issued the following statement regarding the passage of the MAIN STREET Cybersecurity Act through the Senate Commerce Committee.
- Mar 29, 2017MAIN STREET Cybersecurity Act Letter to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation This letter was sent to Senators Thune and Nelson and copied to the full Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation in support of the “MAIN STREET Cybersecurity Act,” which was introduced this morning by Senator Schatz.
- Mar 23, 2017U.S. Chamber of Commerce Brings Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign to Salt Lake City The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the Salt Lake Chamber, today hosted a cybersecurity conference aimed at helping small and mid-size businesses develop, evaluate, and strengthen their cybersecurity programs.
- Mar 23, 2017Infrastructure: An Investment Worth Making America’s infrastructure is the safest investment our nation can make. But investing means more than tossing money at the problem.
- Mar 16, 2017Airlines’ Payment Systems Are Tempting Targets for Cyber Attack Make no mistake about it – the aviation industry has been and will continue to be under assault from cyber criminals around the globe.
- Feb 06, 2017The State of American Cybersecurity Working together, we can make—we must make—progress in strengthening our country’s cyber networks.
- Jan 19, 2017U.S. Chamber Comment Letter Regarding "Enhanced Cyber Risk Management Standards" This comment letter, from U.S. Chamber Center for Capital Markets Competitiveness Executive Vice President Tom Quaadman and U.S. Chamber Senior Vice President for National Security and Emergency Preparedness Ann Beauchesne, was sent to the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, Executive Secretary of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, regarding the proposed rulemaking on Enhanced Cyber Risk Management Standards.
- Jan 11, 20172017 State of American Business Address U.S. Chamber President Tom Donohue's remarks on the State of American Business as prepared for delivery on January 11, 2017.