From shipping to staffing, the Chamber and its partners have the tools to save your business money and the solutions to help you run it more efficiently. Join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce today to start saving.
Caesars takes a balanced approach to sustainability by assessing and mitigating environmental risk and reducing the burden the company places on planetary limits through its activities and those of the company’s team members, guests, and suppliers. Caesars demonstrates its commitment to mitigating the effects of climate change by reducing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, promoting energy efficiency, and reducing the impact of climate change within its supply chain, among other tactics.
- Caesars commits to reducing absolute Scope 1 and 2 greenhouse gas emissions 35% by 2025 and 100% by 2050 from a 2011 base year. Through 2018, Caesars has seen a 24% reduction in these emissions.
- Caesars pledges to ensure 60% of suppliers by spend institute science-based GHG reduction targets for their operations by 2023.
- Caesars is reducing its energy consumption through routine upgrades of major building equipment; retro-commissioning of its existing heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems and controls; replacing inefficient lighting with LED technology; and ongoing efficiency measures.
- The company is investing in the development of renewable energy both on-site and through the procurement of renewable energy on the market.
- As of July 2019, Caesars hosts 110 electric vehicle charging locations across 18 destinations in the U.S., including a Tesla supercharger site on the Las Vegas strip that incorporates advanced V3 supercharging, solar canopies, and battery storage. These stations are provided to Caesars guests as an amenity that promotes clean transportation.
For more information, visit https://www.caesars.com/corporate/corporate-social-responsibility/planet/climate.