The Chamber's Asia Department gives voice to policies that help American companies compete and prosper in Asia's dynamic marketplace. Our expertise allows companies to actively shape policy debates in Asian countries and in Washington. The Chamber helps companies gain greater access to senior government officials and corporate representatives in a way few organizations can.
- Feb 22, 2017Globally Connected, Locally Delivered: The Economic Impact of Cross-Border ICT Services This report uses a model to quantify the economic impact of full liberalisation of cross-border ICT services rules globally by creating an open, competitive marketplace. The report examines a group of eight globally important markets from a diverse range of economic development, including Brazil, the European Union, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Nigeria, Turkey, and Vietnam. Our findings demonstrate across the board benefits.
- Feb 11, 2017Prime Minister Abe Praises U.S.-Japan Alliance as Key to Prosperity and Growth Abe met with Congressional and business leaders at the U.S. Chamber.
- Feb 10, 2017U.S. Chamber Welcomes Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and its affiliate, the U.S.-Japan Business Council (USJBC), today hosted Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe for a roundtable discussion with U.S. business executives. U.S. Chamber President and CEO Thomas J. Donohue welcomed Prime Minister Abe and praised his commitment to a strong economic partnership between the two countries.
- Feb 10, 2017Roundtable Discussion with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe Remarks byTHOMAS J. DONOHUEPresident and CEO, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. It is my privilege to welcome back to the U.S. Chamber His Excellency, Shinzo Abe, Prime Minister of Japan. Mr. Prime Minister, we were honored to host you here at the Chamber during your official state visit in 2015. And we thank you for making time to join us again today.
- Jan 30, 2017Trade and Growth Protect Against Global Turmoil To protect America from disruptive events around the world, our leaders must do all they can to promote prosperity at home.
- Jan 18, 2017Myanmar (Burma)