From shipping to staffing, the Chamber and its partners have the tools to save your business money and the solutions to help you run it more efficiently. Join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce today to start saving.
The U.S. Chamber advances your interests through its nationally-recognized team of lobbyists and policy experts. Together, they help craft pro-business legislation and block excessive taxes and regulations.
- Thomas J. Donohue - President and CEO
- Suzanne Clark - Senior Executive Vice President
- Shannon DiBari - Chief Operating Officer and Executive Vice President
- Ann Beauchesne - Senior Vice President, National Security & Emergency Preparedness Department
- Neil Bradley - Senior Vice President and Chief Policy Officer
- Myron Brilliant - Executive Vice President and Head of International
- Lily Fu Claffee - Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer, and General Counsel; Executive Vice President, U.S. Chamber Litigation Center
- Thomas J. Collamore - Senior Vice President, Communications and Strategy and Counselor to the President
- Rob Engstrom - Senior Vice President, Political Affairs & Federation Relations and National Political Director
- Karen Alderman Harbert - President and CEO, Institute for 21st Century Energy
- Stan Harrell - Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Information Officer
- David Hirschmann - Senior Vice President, U.S. Chamber of Commerce; President & CEO, U.S. Chamber Center for Capital Markets Competitiveness; President and CEO, the Global Intellectual Property Center
- Jack Howard - Senior Vice President, Congressional and Public Affairs
- Randy Johnson - Senior Vice President, Labor, Immigration and Employee Benefits
- William Kovacs - Senior Vice President, Environment, Technology and Regulatory Affairs
- John G. Murphy - Senior Vice President for International Policy
- Lisa Rickard - President, U.S. Chamber Institute for Legal Reform, President, Workforce Freedom Initiative, Executive Vice President, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Christopher D. Roberti, Chief of Staff, Vice President, and Advisor to the President and CEO, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Agnes Warfield-Blanc - Senior Vice President, Development
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is the principal governing and policymaking body of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. The board's membership is as diverse as the nation's business community itself, with more than 100 corporate and small business leaders serving from all sectors and sizes of business, and from all regions of the country.
Directors determine the U.S. Chamber's policy positions on business issues and advise the U.S. Chamber on appropriate strategies to pursue. Through their participation in meetings and activities held across the nation, Directors help implement and promote U.S. Chamber policies and objectives.
- Thomas J. Donohue, President and CEO
- John L. Hopkins, Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Thomas J. Wilson, Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors
- John W. Bachmann, Treasurer
- Regional Vice Chairs
- All Members
- Past Chairs