Environment and Sustainability
Businesses are invested in America’s communities, and a clean, healthy environment is critical for quality of life and economic strength in every community. Companies across industries have undertaken sustainability initiatives to improve their operations and reduce their environmental footprint, utilizing new technology and seeking efficiency.
Read these first
- Resilience Should Be on the Climate AgendaInvestments, policies, and programs focused on resilience and pre-disaster mitigation offer an opportunity for a more comprehensive and strategic approach to safeguarding communities across the nation.Learn More
- 4 Climate Innovations Led By BusinessBusinesses are investing in blue hydrogen, direct air capture, and other climate technologies to build a more sustainable future.Learn More
- Reducing Methane Emissions Through Smart Policy ChangesHere’s how policymakers are taking action to reduce methane emissions for a positive impact on the environment and the economy.Learn More
A challenge of this magnitude requires collaboration, not confrontation, to advance the best ideas and policies. Together, we can forge solutions that improve our environment and grow our economy—leaving the world better for generations to come. We stand with every American seeking a cleaner, stronger environment—for today and tomorrow.
We promote voluntary, flexible—not one-size-fits-all or prescriptive—policy solutions that will unleash business innovation and economic and environmental progress. We also push for federal investments in research and development, infrastructure modernization, smart technologies, and export initiatives that support continued business leadership and sustainable growth.
Small business advice from CO—
- International48th Annual India Ideas SummitTuesday, June 1309:00 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDTLearn More
- Small BusinessCO— Strategy Studio: Doing Business with Big BusinessesThursday, June 2212:00 PM EDT - 12:30 PM EDTLearn More
- Security and Resilience12th Annual Building Resilience ConferenceWednesday, July 26 - Thursday, July 2708:00 AM EDT - 03:00 PM EDTLearn More
As the House begins consideration of numerous regulatory reform measures, the below quote can be attributed to William Kovacs, U.S. Chamber senior vice president of Environment, Technology and Regulatory Affairs: