Chamber Technology Engagement Center
The Chamber Technology Engagement Center (C_TEC) promotes the role of technology in our economy and advocates for rational policy solutions that drive economic growth, spur innovation, and create jobs.
C_TEC’s efforts extend to every business sector. By convening innovators, businesses, governments, and consumers, with the backing of the U.S. Chamber brand, C_TEC highlights how tech is everywhere and effectively communications how it benefits everyone.
Telling America's Tech Story
The Chamber Technology Engagement Center (C_TEC) hosted a conversation with Rep. Jay Obernolte (R-CA) on data privacy, artificial intelligence, and other pressing tech issues. The TecTalk series are fireside chats with leaders in technology from state capitals to Capitol Hill, as well as the innovators themselves.
Americans Need 21st Century Government IT Systems
The recent TMF awards lacked any directed spending to address outdated or legacy systems within the federal government – that's a problem.
- President and CEO, Center for Capital Markets Competitiveness (CCMC), President and CEO, Global Innovation Policy Center (GIPC), President and CEO of Chamber Technology Engagement Center (C_Tec), Executive Vice President, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Executive Vice President, CCMC, C_TEC, GIPC
- Vice President, C_TEC
- Nov 22, 2021Congress Must Fund Semiconductor Legislation to Bolster Innovation and Supply Chains COVID-19 accelerated demand for semiconductor chips, overwhelming supply and bringing supply chain challenges into sharp focus.
- Nov 19, 2021Letter to FTC on Penalty Offense Authority
- Nov 19, 2021Chamber Submits FOIA Requests to the FTC
- Nov 19, 2021U.S. Chamber Letter on FTC Enforcement Provision in H.R. 5376, the “Build Back Better Act,” This Hill letter was sent to Members of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, the House Committee on Energy and Commerce, the Senate Committee on the Judiciary, and the House Committee on the Judiciary opposing a provision on FTC enforcement included in H.R. 5376, the “Build Back Better Act.”
- Nov 17, 2021U.S. Chamber Letter on H.R. 2501, the "Spectrum Coordination Act" This Hill letter was sent to Members of the House Energy and Commerce Committee on H.R. 2501, the "Spectrum Coordination Act."
- Oct 26, 2021U.S. Chamber Commends Biden's Nominations at Key Communications Agencies U.S. Chamber Commends Rosenworcel's nomination to FCC Chair and Davidson's nomination to National Telecommunications & Information Administration.
- Oct 14, 2021U.S. Chamber Opposes 'Government Knows Best' Approach to Antitrust Washington, D.C. — U.S. Chamber Executive Vice President and Chief Policy Officer Neil Bradley issued the following statement today regarding the announcement of antitrust legislation expected to be introduced in the Senate next week:
- Oct 07, 2021Americans Need 21st Century Government IT Systems The recent TMF awards lacked any directed spending to address outdated or legacy systems within the federal government – that's a problem.
- Sep 29, 2021Coalition Letter on Data Privacy This Coalition letter was sent to Members of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation on data privacy.
- Sep 21, 2021The 10 Principles of Data Privacy