Universal broadband connectivity is critical, now more than ever. We explain why:
America’s digital infrastructure supports commerce, connects people, broadens access to health care and education, and enhances daily life. Upgrading and expanding the sophisticated communications framework built by America’s private sector is imperative to improving lives and advancing society. The Chamber supports strategies to bring reliable, secure, and life-changing broadband technology into communities across the country through public-private partnerships.
A lack of high-speed broadband access can put businesses and their communities at an economic disadvantage.
- Health CareU.S.-Saudi Arabia Healthcare Webinar: The Intersection of Healthcare and Data — Saudi Arabia's Healthcare InfrastructureTuesday, December 0709:00 AM EST - 10:30 AM EST
- InternationalThird Annual Transatlantic Business Works SummitWednesday, December 08 - Thursday, December 0909:00 AM EST - 01:00 PM EST
- Security and ResiliencePath Forward AMA: Dr. Katelyn JetelinaThursday, December 0904:00 PM EST - 04:30 PM EST
- Dec 06, 2021U.S. Chamber Letter Supporting the Rosenworcel Nomination to be FCC Chair This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the United States Senate, supporting the nomination of Jessica Rosenworcel to be Chair of the Federal Communications Commission.
- Nov 17, 2021U.S. Chamber Letter on H.R. 2501, the "Spectrum Coordination Act" This Hill letter was sent to Members of the House Energy and Commerce Committee on H.R. 2501, the "Spectrum Coordination Act."
- Jun 22, 2021Coalition Letter on Broadband and Digital Infrastructure This Coalition letter was sent to the Members of the United States Congress, on broadband investment and U.S. digital infrastructure.
- Dec 03, 2020U.S. Chamber Letter on the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2021 This Hill letter was sent to the conferees for the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2021.
- Oct 02, 2020U.S. Chamber Letter on H.R. 6395 / S. 4049, "National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2021" This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the House and Senate Armed Services committees, on H.R. 6395 / S. 4049, the "National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2021."
- Sep 15, 2020The FCC’s Impressive Broadband Resume and Steps Congress Can Take to Connect All Americans The FCC can only do so much to bridge the digital divide. Congress must act now to provide solutions for America's broadband crisis.
- Sep 08, 2020U.S. Chamber Letter on Broadband Connectivity and the Homework Gap This Hill letter on broadband connectivity and the homework gap was sent to the Members of the United States Congress.
- May 19, 2020U.S. Chamber Letter on Broadband Access This Hill letter will be sent to the House Energy & Commerce's Communications and Technology subcommittee, on broadband access during the pandemic.
- Jan 29, 2018Closing the Digital Divide for Broadband Infrastructure Solutions This letter was sent to members of the House Energy and Commerce’s Subcommittee on Communications and Technology regarding an upcoming hearing on broadband infrastructure.