With the holiday shopping season kicking off this week, our supply chain expert explains why people are worried about getting gifts in time and what is being done to make sure they do.
- Congress Must Fund Semiconductor Legislation to Bolster Innovation and Supply ChainsCOVID-19 accelerated demand for semiconductor chips, overwhelming supply and bringing supply chain challenges into sharp focus.
- A Business Guide to Security and ResilienceTips and advice to help keep businesses running during natural disasters, supply chain disruptions, cyber attacks, and other emergencies.
- Reducing Supply Chain Dependence on Single SourceCountries can improve their economy and production by reducing supply chain dependence on a single country or source.
Resilient, efficient, and secure supply chains are essential to commerce, our economy, and people’s standard of living. Protecting supply chains from interruptions—from security threats and economic volatility to production issues and workforce shortages—is crucial to keeping goods flowing. The U.S. can ease these risks by diversifying supply chains and building up reserves of critical products. We work closely with government to make sure that policy recommendations protect the private sector while avoiding punitive approaches, new barriers to trade, and one-size-fits-all fixes.
As society pushes for a more inclusive business world, enterprise leaders should consider the importance of diversifying their supply chains.
- Health CareU.S.-Saudi Arabia Healthcare Webinar: The Intersection of Healthcare and Data — Saudi Arabia's Healthcare InfrastructureTuesday, December 0709:00 AM EST - 10:30 AM EST
- InternationalThird Annual Transatlantic Business Works SummitWednesday, December 08 - Thursday, December 0909:00 AM EST - 01:00 PM EST
- Security and ResiliencePath Forward AMA: Dr. Katelyn JetelinaThursday, December 0904:00 PM EST - 04:30 PM EST
- May 23, 2018Global Supply Chains Must Evolve as the Economy Evolves Technology, free trade agreements, and improved infrastructure can improve supply chains and reduce barriers for businesses
- May 21, 201821st Century Supply Chains Need State-of-the-Art Infrastructure Experts say technology will rule the day, if infrastructure will enable it.
- May 21, 2018Supply Chain Best Practices Developments of new technologies have revolutionized supply chains, but they have also created vulnerabilities.
- May 08, 2017Global Supply Chains Explained … in One Graphic Global supply chains are complicated and critical, with many moving pieces.