The United States has the most dynamic, diverse, and resilient economy in the world. That momentum comes from people pursuing their dreams—from start-up entrepreneurs and small business owners to the leaders and workers of mid-cap companies and large global corporations, and everyone in between. When everyone works together to drive our economy forward, solutions are created, communities are strengthened, and opportunities emerge for all.
Watch it again
See government officials and business leaders—including those representing small and medium-sized enterprises—from the U.S. and across the hemisphere meet to drive innovative, practical solutions for a brighter future across the Americas. This is the official private sector forum of the IX Summit of the Americas, in partnership with the U.S. Department of State.
Highlights from the CEO Summit of the Americas
Read these first
- A Business Guide to the U.S. EconomyWhat business owners need to know about the current state of the U.S. economy.
- MetLife & U.S. Chamber Special Report on Inflation and Supply Chain (March, 2022)Inflation is top concern for small businesses this quarter, according to new data from the MetLife & U.S. Chamber of Commerce. While these were key challenges cited last quarter, concerns around inflation and supply chains have intensified quickly.
- 4 Factors Driving Food Price InflationFood prices are on the rise as inflation issues persist due to labor shortages, supply chain blockages, soaring energy costs, and other issues.
The U.S. Chamber works with business and government to strengthen our economy. While a flourishing business community and a competitive workforce drive growth, the government sets the conditions for success. We advocate for commonsense policies and smart regulations that give businesses the confidence and certainty to invest, expand, hire, and innovate for the future.
To reinvigorate the economy and promote workforce success, many companies are turning toward reskilling and upskilling for in-demand positions.
Small business advice from CO—
- Small BusinessCO— Start. Run. Grow. Growing a Team During the Workforce ShortageWednesday, June 2912:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyTecTalk with Alan Davidson, NTIA AdministratorThursday, June 3011:00 AM EDT - 11:30 AM EDT
- SpaceU.S. Chamber of Commerce Global Aerospace SummitWednesday, September 14 - Thursday, September 1502:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Jan 27, 2017How Do We Get the Economy the Fuel It Needs to Grow? “We’ve cut off the fuel supply--and guess what—America’s economic engine is sputtering.”
- Jan 23, 2017The State of American Business: Modernizing Transportation Infrastructure America's past and present successes are tied to the ability to move people and goods.
- Jan 16, 2017The State of American Business Issue Series U.S. Chamber’s policy experts will dig into the issues and explain what pro-growth policies are needed for our economy.
- Jan 16, 2017Let's Grow: Ideas to Get Our Economy Moving
Regulatory and tax reforms, updating infrastructure, and expanding trade are only a few ways the Chamber will pursue growth in America.
- Jan 11, 2017Why Faster Economic Growth Must Be America's Top Priority U.S. Chamber President and CEO Tom Donohue released the American Growth Agenda to accelerate economic growth.
- Jan 11, 2017U.S. Chamber President: Economic Growth Must Be Nation’s Top Priority
Business Community Optimistic, Realistic, and Ready for Meaningful Reform to Reignite Spirit of American Enterprise
WASHINGTON, D.C.— U.S. Chamber President and CEO Thomas J. Donohue said today in his annual “State of American Business” address that fostering stronger, faster, and more broadly shared economic growth must be the top priority for the nation’s leaders.
- Jan 09, 2017A Growth Agenda to Unite All Americans
The Chamber’s message to policymakers and incoming leaders is simple: Choose growth.