- How Pfizer Is Fostering Innovation for a Healthy AmericasJun 08, 2022
Carlos Murillo, Regional President for Pfizer Latin America, talked about recent innovations including COVID vaccines that are creating more healthy countries across the Americas.
- Growing By Investing In Health Across The AmericasJun 08, 2022
Business and government leaders discuss the importance of investing in healthcare and citizens’ well-being for a better future for the nations of the Americas.
- CEO Summit: Solutions for a Brighter Future for the Americas (Day 1)Jun 08, 2022
On the first day of the IV CEO Summit of the Americas, leaders discussed solutions to strengthen economies, transform healthcare, and build a brighter future across the Americas.
- How Employers Can Advance Women's Mental Health in the WorkplaceMar 03, 2022
Taryn Byrd, senior director for Kate Spade New York, discusses the role leadership can play in advancing women’s mental health in the workplace.
- 3 Important Things for Businesses to Know About Endemic COVIDFeb 24, 2022
As the CDC changes guidelines about masking and cases decline across the country, experts believe we are entering the “endemic” phase of COVID-19. Here’s what that means.
- Path Forward: How to Lessen the Impact of Omicron on Healthcare WorkersJan 26, 2022
U.S. Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Suzanne Clark discusses the impact of the Omicron wave of the COVID-19 pandemic on hospitals and healthcare workers.
- How Business Leaders Can Help Stop Human TraffickingJan 24, 2022
Business leaders can educate themselves on the signs of human trafficking operations and partner with the health care industry to report and stop it.
- Omicron in Early 2022: Insights from Dr. Katelyn JetelinaJan 13, 2022
Dr. Katelyn Jetelina returns for another “Ask Me Anything” to discuss new scientific studies on Omicron and how to handle the spread of this COVID-19 variant in 2022.
- Dr. Fauci on the Delta Resurgence, the Omicron Threat, and the Path ForwardDec 16, 2021
One year after the first COVID-19 vaccine was administered in the U.S., Dr. Anthony Fauci discusses Delta, Omicron, and the path forward to recovery in 2022.