The Chamber's Asia Department gives voice to policies that help American companies compete and prosper in Asia's dynamic marketplace. Our expertise allows companies to actively shape policy debates in Asian countries and in Washington. The Chamber helps companies gain greater access to senior government officials and corporate representatives in a way few organizations can.
- Sep 27, 2022U.S. Chamber Announces New Head of U.S.-Japan Business Council
Tomoko Hosaka Mullaney to lead the U.S.-Japan Business Council
- Aug 11, 2022The U.S. Needs to Engage More with Cambodia, Not Less
Cambodians are facing an erosion in human rights, with many hard-fought freedoms gained in the past decades increasingly under threat. However, the Cambodia Democracy and Human Rights Act threatens to make Cambodia a pariah rather than a partner—undermining U.S. interests in the region.
- Aug 03, 2022Chamber Recommendations on Trade Strategy to Combat Forced Labor
The Chamber submitted comments to USTR on the development of its Trade Strategy to Combat Forced Labor.
- May 10, 2022US-ASEAN Summit: A Timely Opportunity with A Vital Region
The ASEAN summit with President Biden is a rare opportunity to deepen our relationship, build greater confidence, and promote mutual prosperity with a vitally important part of the world.
- Feb 16, 2022U.S. Antitrust Legislative Proposals: A Global Perspective
This report cautions against current U.S. legislative proposals that could undermine U.S. economic and security interests and strengthen foreign rivals without any apparent benefit to U.S. consumers and workers.