To compete in an increasingly complex and interconnected world, technology and digital innovation are vital. Tech-based industries like biotech, space, fintech, and artificial intelligence pioneer the solutions that improve lives, solve problems, and advance society. They also provide the digital tools that help traditional businesses grow, stay connected, and compete around the world.
Read these first
- Tech Policies that Help Small Businesses ThriveAt a time when small businesses rely so heavily on digital tools to stay afloat, policymakers must invest in policies that help them go from surviving to thriving.
- How Businesses Can Improve Talent Through TechnologyCompanies can improve the quality of their workforce and collective skills through innovative workplace technology.
- What Policymakers Should and Shouldn't Do to Connect All AmericansRoughly 15 million Americans lack adequate high-speed broadband access. Here are some solutions to effectively connect all Americans, and some roadblocks to avoid.
A breakdown of the core and emerging technologies businesses are using to grow and succeed.
Today, nearly every company, no matter what business they're in, is in some way powered by technology. The U.S. Chamber’s Technology Engagement Center fosters the transformational role that technology plays in business and society. Our work helps businesses in every industry leverage technology to optimize their businesses, serve their customers, and boost growth and productivity. To spur innovation and support emerging industries, we advocate for rational and cohesive policies in the states and in Washington.
Experts share ways to maximize the performance of customer relationship management (CRM) software to help achieve business goals.
Small business advice from CO—
- Oct 01, 2021C_TEC Comments on the National Artificial Intelligence Research Resource The U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Technology Engagement Center (“C_TEC”) appreciates the opportunity to submit comment to the Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP) and the National Science Foundation (NSF) Request for Information (RFI) on “an Implementation Plan for a National Artificial Intelligence Research Resource.” C_TEC supports OSTP’s and NSF’s work to develop a National Artificial Intelligence Research Resource (NAIRR), which will produce a roadmap and implementation plan to create a shared computing resource for AI.
- Sep 30, 2021Comments on Pakistan's Data Protection Bill
- Sep 29, 2021Coalition Letter on Data Privacy This Coalition letter was sent to Members of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation on data privacy.
- Sep 29, 2021Transatlantic Business Strongly Supports the New Trade and Technology Council WASHINGTON, D.C. - Today’s inaugural meeting of the U.S.-EU Trade and Technology Council in Pittsburgh is a welcome opportunity for transatlantic collaboration to set standards for new technologies, foster common approaches to global challenges like climate change, sustainable finance, WTO reform, and tackle overcapacity and unfair industrial subsidies. BusinessEurope and the U.S.
- Sep 27, 2021Chamber Policy Recommendations for the U.S.-EU Trade and Technology Council The U.S. Chamber of Commerce supports the new U.S.-EU Trade and Technology Council (TTC) as a platform to develop common approaches to shared challenges, collaborate on new standards for emerging technologies, enhance bilateral trade and investment, and bolster our competitiveness.
- Sep 21, 2021The 10 Principles of Data Privacy
- Sep 21, 2021U.S. Chamber Letter on the FY22 NDAA This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the U.S. House of Representatives on the Fiscal Year 2022 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA).
- Sep 20, 2021Transatlantic Data Flows: Moving Data with Confidence Data Flows Are Essential to the U.S.-EU Economic Partnership In today’s digital age, data flows are essential to businesses of all sizes and in all sectors of the economy. Data flows underpin the global financial system, advance life-saving medical research, enable cybersecurity cooperation, and make day-to-day cross-border commerce possible.
- Sep 17, 2021Congress Should Write Privacy Rules, Not the FTC In September, President Biden nominated Alvaro Bedoya, privacy activist and head of Georgetown University’s Center on Privacy and Technology, to replace outgoing Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Commissioner Rohit Chopra.
- Sep 16, 2021Cybersecurity, SaaS, and More: The Business Guide to Technology A breakdown of the core and emerging technologies businesses are using to grow and succeed.