America's Top Small Business Summit
Join us for an opportunity to network with peers, learn from some of the world’s most successful leaders, and pick up tips for your business. It's also a celebration: We'll be honoring the America’s Top Small Business awards finalists and announcing this year's America's Top Small Business.
Spotlight on Small Business
- Small Business
Rising Crime Impacts a Family-Owned Coffee Roaster in San Francisco
By Rachel Ledbetter
The most prominent drivers are constant shifts in power in Washington, an increasingly partisan approach to lawmaking, and a willingness by both parties to pursue policy changes through regulation rather than legislation.
- Improving Government
Voters Support Helping Businesses Grow Jobs, Strengthen Economy
By Ashlee Rich Stephenson
Understanding America’s Labor Shortage: The Most Impacted States
By Lindsay Cates
Chamber OnDemand Highlights: Navigating Business in 2023
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- ImmigrationCommon Grounds: Spotlight on Legal Immigration ReformThursday, September 2811:00 AM EDT - 11:30 AM EDT
- WorkforceTalent ForwardWednesday, October 0409:00 AM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- Environment and SustainabilitySustainability and Circular Economy Summit 2023Thursday, October 05 - Friday, October 0609:00 AM EDT - 12:30 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
The Chamber Technology Engagement Center (C_TEC) heads to Tacoma, Washington for the next stop in its TecNation series to explore how technology is transforming the Pacific Northwest.
Melody Birmingham, EVP for NiSource, shares how her company is taking steps to foster a sustainable and inclusive energy future for all.
The U.S. Chamber’s U.S.-Africa Business Center held its first Africa trade mission of 2023, leading a business delegation to meet with private- and public-sector leaders in Kenya and Tanzania.
Amazon's third annual Brand Protection Report highlights the company's investment in preventing the sale of counterfeit products on its platform and ensuring safe and authentic goods for customers.
A U.S. Chamber of Commerce delegation will travel to Japan for the B7 Summit April 19-20. Here’s everything you need to know.
For two decades, WTO members have upheld a pledge not to put tariffs on data flows. That transformative policy is now at risk.
Despite bipartisan efforts to improve internet access, the National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) is imposing unnecessary and ideological requirements on a new broadband deployment program.
The Supreme Court handed the business community a major victory in Axon v. FTC, a case that raised the question of whether a defendant can challenge the constitutionality of the FTC’s structure directly in federal district court without first wading through the cumbersome administrative processes.
Finance expert and small business owner Stephanie Sims says now is the time to take a deep look into your small business’ finances and prepare for economic uncertainty.