Small Business Index
The quarterly MetLife and U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Index found that concern for inflation among small business owners has reached a new high. The vast majority (90%) of small businesses say they are concerned about the impact of inflation on their business.
Celebrating Small Business: The Dream Big Awards
Start. Run. Grow. Week - October 18, 2022
The Dream Big Award winners will be announced at the CO— Start. Run. Grow. Week, a celebration of the challenges and achievements of small business owners across the country. We’ll connect you with your peers to share real-world strategies on some of the most complex issues facing small businesses. Additionally, we will bring in subject-area experts who will help you gain fresh insights on the ever-shifting economy, and share ideas about leadership, management, and resilience as a small business owner.
OnDemand Highlights: Global Aerospace Summit
The American Data Privacy and Protection Act needs to provide certainty to businesses and consumers, not a confusing new patchwork.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce measures our success by what we deliver for you—our members. We believe in the power of the American business community to improve lives, solve problems, and strengthen society—and for 110 years, we have helped you do it.
How Inflation Is Impacting Businesses
U.S. and Mexican Business Leaders’ Input on the Upcoming U.S.-Mexico High-Level Economic Dialogue
The business community on both sides of the border supports the U.S.-Mexico High-Level Economic Dialogue (HLED) to ensure the most competitive North America possible.
By Guillermo Vogel
Indo-Pacific Economic Flourishing? Making a Success of IPEF
By John G. Murphy
Why the U.S.-Chile Tax Treaty Should be Ratified Immediately
By John G. Murphy
- Security and Resilience
Public-Private Collaboration on Display at Israel Cyber Week
By Christophe Blassiau
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- InternationalInSTEP: The Ongoing Russia-Ukraine Conflict and Geopolitical ImplicationsMonday, October 0304:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Health CareHealth ForwardTuesday, October 0401:00 PM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- FinanceProlific Regulation: Examining SEC Rulemaking Under the Biden AdministrationThursday, October 0611:00 AM EDT - 11:30 AM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- May 07, 2022United States & Bangladesh: a powerhouse partnership in the Indo-Pacific
This op-ed by the Chamber's Nisha Biswal and Sidhanta Mehra celebrating 50 years of US-Bangladesh diplomatic relations was placed in the Dhakar Tribune on May 7th.
- May 06, 2022U.S. Chamber Endorses Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick for Pennsylvania’s 1st Congressional District
Today, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce announced its endorsement of Representative Brian Fitzpatrick (R) to represent Pennsylvania’s First Congressional District.
- May 05, 2022Human-Centered AI: Experts Weigh In on the Future of Healthcare and the Workforce
The U.S. Chamber AI Commission hosted a field hearing in Cleveland, OH, examining how AI is impacting the healthcare industry.
- May 05, 2022U.S. Chamber Joins Groups in Applauding Kigali Amendment Progress
In response to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee passage of the Kigali Amendment, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce joined several trade groups in issuing the following statement.
- May 05, 2022Combating Inflation: What’s Behind High Energy Prices and What to Do About It
As energy prices and the cost of inflation rise, the Biden Administration can help control rising energy prices by expanding U.S. energy production.
- May 04, 2022The U.S. Must Lead the World in Cybersecurity – And Lead by Example
In Europe, the new Digital Markets Act (DMA) threatens to compromise the world’s cyber defenses. Washington must defend the ability of American companies to protect the nation’s cybersecurity.
- May 04, 2022U.S. Chamber Endorses Rep. Don Bacon for Nebraska’s 2nd Congressional District
Today, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce announced its endorsement of Representative Don Bacon (R) to represent Nebraska’s Second Congressional District.
- May 03, 2022Workers at Panasonic Facility in Mexico Elect New Union
Mexico’s labor law continues to take effect throughout the country and workers are overwhelmingly voting for new union contracts. Panasonic is the latest company to sit under the spotlight of the USMCA Labor chapter.