Watch the recent Global Forum from the U.S. Chamber. This year’s theme is “Competition in the Global Marketplace.” Amid substantial shifts in the global landscape, this program explored how the competition for global markets has shifted and how today’s decisions can impact our ability to achieve sustainable and inclusive growth.
Global Forum 2022 Highlights
- International Trade & Investment
Cargill CEO: How Sustainable Agriculture Can Prevent a Global Food Crisis
David W. MacLennan, CEO of Cargill, discusses the impact of supply chain disruptions on the global food supply and the importance of sustainable agriculture.
Business Community Response to the Invasion of Ukraine
- Statement: Business Community Response to Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis“The American business community is here to help,” said U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark.
- Aid Tracker: Humanitarian Crisis in UkraineThe business community is mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and community resources to assist.
- On the Digital Front Lines: How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
Chamber OnDemand: Watch Our Newest Programming for Businesses
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust LawsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- InternationalPath Forward: World EconomyWednesday, May 2502:30 PM EDT - 03:30 PM EDT
- InternationalCEO Summit of the AmericasWednesday, June 08 - Thursday, June 0908:00 AM EDT - 06:00 PM EDT
- InternationalUSIBC 2022 Technology Summit - Innovation Fueled ProsperityTuesday, June 21 - Thursday, June 2312:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Nov 12, 2021The Divide Between Job Openings and Willing Workers Widens
The latest figures on job openings shows that businesses are still struggling to find workers to fill open positions, with 2.8 million more job openings than available workers in the economy.
- Nov 11, 2021How One Pharmacy Owner is Tackling Vaccine Hesitancy and a Changing Neighborhood
HOPE Pharmacy in Richmond is part of a partnership focused on improving the health of local residents.
- Nov 10, 2021Why Selling Your Business Might Get Harder
Proposed antitrust legislation could impact the ability of everyone from individual entrepreneurs to multi-million-dollar companies to be acquired.
- Nov 10, 2021Phasing Down HFCs and Cracking Down on Illegal Trade is Critical to Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions
The U.S. will take to steps to detect and prevent the illegal trade in HFCs.
- Nov 10, 2021U.S. Chamber Seeks Information on Budget, Economy, and Inflation Impacts of Reconciliation Bill
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce today sent a letter to Members of Congress, requesting they seek a complete accounting of the budgetary and economic impacts of the current reconciliation bill.
- Nov 10, 20214 Factors Driving Food Price Inflation
Food prices are on the rise as inflation issues persist due to labor shortages, supply chain blockages, soaring energy costs, and other issues.
- Nov 10, 2021U.S. Chamber Foundation Receives More Than $6 Million to Help Solve America’s Workforce Challenges
The funding will support innovative workforce initiatives aimed at filling open jobs, closing the skills gap, and fueling America’s economic recovery
- Nov 10, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Announces Finalists for 11th Annual Hiring Our Heroes Awards
Recognizing Employers and Individuals That Have Gone Above and Beyond to Hire, Retain, and Empower Our Nation's Veterans and Military Spouses
- Nov 10, 2021The Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill: Fact vs. Fallacy
The infrastructure bill makes a record investment in our nation’s infrastructure, but despite its popularity, many still have questions about what exactly is in the legislation Congress passed and sent to the President’s desk. Here, we share the facts and debunk the fallacies about the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.