Watch Again: Summit of the Americas Highlights
Business Community Response to the Invasion of Ukraine
- Statement: Business Community Response to Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis“The American business community is here to help,” said U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark.
- Aid Tracker: Humanitarian Crisis in UkraineThe business community is mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and community resources to assist.
- On the Digital Front Lines: How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
Chamber OnDemand: Watch Our Newest Programming for Businesses
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Security and ResiliencePath Forward Special UpdateTuesday, August 1602:00 PM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- International47th India Ideas SummitTuesday, September 06 - Wednesday, September 0712:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- SpaceU.S. Chamber of Commerce Global Aerospace SummitWednesday, September 14 - Thursday, September 1502:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Mar 23, 2022Here’s What Businesses Need to Know About the Current Cyber Threat Landscape
Following President Biden's most recent statement on our nation's national security and evolving intelligence that the Russian government is exploring options for potential cyberattacks. Here is everything businesses need to know.
- Mar 23, 2022Ambassador (ret.) Atul Keshap's remarks to the House Foreign Affairs Committee on 'Developing an Indo-Pacific Economic Framework'
Ambassador (ret.) Atul Keshap offered a briefer to the House Foreign Affairs Committee on developing an Indo-Pacific economic framework. He focuses on how the U.S. and India can forge a free-world supply chain and the need for democracies to work together in this period of geopolitical flux.
- Mar 22, 2022The Pregnant Workers Fairness Act: A Balanced Bill That Should be Enacted
The bill would provide pregnant employees with critical workplace protections while also making sure employers have the flexibility and clarity on how to provide those workers with the maximum opportunity to remain in their workplaces.
- Mar 22, 2022Why Safeguarding Merger Reviews from Regulatory Overreach Benefits Economy, Consumers
Left unchecked, government overreach will slow innovation, deteriorate the dynamism of the American economy, and give American entrepreneurs fewer choices to start, grow, or sell their companies in a hyper-competitive global marketplace.
- Mar 22, 2022The Transatlantic Economy 2022
No two other regions in the world are as deeply integrated as the U.S. and Europe.
- Mar 21, 2022The American Energy and Climate Imperative
The U.S. is positioned to meet the world's growing energy needs by leveraging the power of the business community in partnership with government.
- Mar 20, 20225 Facts to Understand Mergers: The Benefits, Review Process, and Proposed Changes
Before such drastic changes are made to America's antitrust laws, it’s important to understand the benefits of merger activity for consumers and the economy as well as the government’s highly successful track record in challenging problematic mergers.