Watch the recent Global Forum from the U.S. Chamber. This year’s theme is “Competition in the Global Marketplace.” Amid substantial shifts in the global landscape, this program explored how the competition for global markets has shifted and how today’s decisions can impact our ability to achieve sustainable and inclusive growth.
Global Forum 2022 Highlights
- International Trade & Investment
Cargill CEO: How Sustainable Agriculture Can Prevent a Global Food Crisis
David W. MacLennan, CEO of Cargill, discusses the impact of supply chain disruptions on the global food supply and the importance of sustainable agriculture.
Business Community Response to the Invasion of Ukraine
- Statement: Business Community Response to Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis“The American business community is here to help,” said U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark.
- Aid Tracker: Humanitarian Crisis in UkraineThe business community is mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and community resources to assist.
- On the Digital Front Lines: How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
Chamber OnDemand: Watch Our Newest Programming for Businesses
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust LawsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- InternationalPath Forward: World EconomyWednesday, May 2502:30 PM EDT - 03:30 PM EDT
- InternationalCEO Summit of the AmericasWednesday, June 08 - Thursday, June 0908:00 AM EDT - 06:00 PM EDT
- InternationalUSIBC 2022 Technology Summit - Innovation Fueled ProsperityTuesday, June 21 - Thursday, June 2312:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Nov 22, 2021Unbox Real Happiness: Don’t Let Counterfeit Goods Ruin Your Holidays
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and U.S. Customs and Border Protection team up to launch the ‘Shop Smart’ campaign to protect consumers and businesses from counterfeit goods.
- Nov 19, 2021The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the National Business Association of Colombia celebrate their 5th annual U.S.-Colombia Business Summit virtually
Business leaders and government delegates met on November 17 to celebrate the successful trade relationship and deepen the strategic alliance between the United States and Colombia.
- Nov 19, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Announces Winners of the 22nd Annual Citizens Awards
Amid economic and social challenges heightened by the COVID-19 pandemic, winners exemplify how business is acting as a force for good in communities across America and around the world
- Nov 19, 2021The Path Forward: COVID Vaccine Rollout for Children Ramps Up, but Many More Need the Shot
In this week’s Path Forward event, U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne Clark discussed the status of vaccination development and uptake among adults and young children.
- Nov 19, 20214 Takeaways from the UN COP26 Climate Conference
A focus on nuclear energy, methane, and other key issues for business leaders to know about following the UN COP26 Climate Conference.
- Nov 19, 2021U.S. Chamber Statement on House Passage of Partisan, Multi-Trillion-Dollar Reconciliation Bill
The following statement can be attributed to a U.S. Chamber of Commerce spokesperson.
- Nov 19, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Stands Up to FTC Going Rogue
Chamber CEO Clark: ‘The FTC is waging a war against American businesses, so the U.S. Chamber is fighting back’
- Nov 18, 2021U.S. Chamber Launches New Wave of Advocacy Against Reconciliation Bill
This week, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce launched an aggressive paid advertising campaign in opposition to the multi-trillion-dollar reconciliation bill that poses a significant threat to the American economy.