The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and United Way Worldwide partnered to develop a report that highlights the importance of strategic philanthropic investments to combat human trafficking.
Watch Again: Summit of the Americas Highlights
Business Community Response to the Invasion of Ukraine
- Statement: Business Community Response to Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis“The American business community is here to help,” said U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark.
- Aid Tracker: Humanitarian Crisis in UkraineThe business community is mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and community resources to assist.
- On the Digital Front Lines: How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
Chamber OnDemand: Watch Our Newest Programming for Businesses
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Small BusinessCO— Start. Run. Grow. Staying Connected in a Hybrid WorldThursday, August 1112:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDT
- International47th India Ideas SummitTuesday, September 06 - Wednesday, September 0712:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- SpaceU.S. Chamber of Commerce Global Aerospace SummitWednesday, September 14 - Thursday, September 1502:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Dec 03, 2021U.S. Chamber Pushes for Transparency from FTC
U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Vice President and Chief Policy Officer Neil Bradley issued the following statement today in response to the Federal Trade Commission's (FTC) denial of the Chamber's requests under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).
- Dec 03, 2021The NLRB’s Amazon Antics II
- Dec 02, 2021The Path Forward: Experts See No Going Back to Square One as Omicron Variant Emerges
In this week’s Path Forward event, U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne Clark discussed the emergence of the Omicron variant of COVID-19 and its potential impact on the country and American business with special guest experts.
- Dec 02, 2021West Virginia Chamber, U.S. Chamber Launch Statewide Radio Campaign Thanking Senator Manchin for Protecting West Virginians from Rising Prices
Today, the West Virginia Chamber of Commerce and U.S. Chamber of Commerce released a new radio ad campaign thanking Senator Joe Manchin for protecting West Virginians from rising prices and protecting local jobs.
- Dec 02, 2021U.S. Chamber Poll of Unemployed Americans Indicates Worker Shortage Crisis Unlikely to Ease
Large portions of the previously employed indicate that they are not actively looking for work and may not return to the workforce for six months or more
- Dec 02, 2021Poll data shows strong support for Manchin
- Dec 01, 2021Sen. Sanders’ Amendment Would Send Semiconductor Investment Overseas
America's share of global semiconductor manufacturing capacity has dropped from 37% to 12% since 1990. If Congress fails to fund the CHIPS Act, this trend will continue.
- Dec 01, 2021Middle Market Business Index - Q4 2021