The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and United Way Worldwide partnered to develop a report that highlights the importance of strategic philanthropic investments to combat human trafficking.
Watch Again: Summit of the Americas Highlights
Business Community Response to the Invasion of Ukraine
- Statement: Business Community Response to Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis“The American business community is here to help,” said U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark.
- Aid Tracker: Humanitarian Crisis in UkraineThe business community is mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and community resources to assist.
- On the Digital Front Lines: How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
Chamber OnDemand: Watch Our Newest Programming for Businesses
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Small BusinessCO— Start. Run. Grow. Staying Connected in a Hybrid WorldThursday, August 1112:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDT
- International47th India Ideas SummitTuesday, September 06 - Wednesday, September 0712:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- SpaceU.S. Chamber of Commerce Global Aerospace SummitWednesday, September 14 - Thursday, September 1502:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Dec 15, 2021U.S. Chamber Commercial Construction Index - Q4 2021
A majority of contractors report high difficulty finding skilled workers, up from 55% who said the same last quarter. Almost all contractors are experiencing at least one product shortage, up 24 points from a year ago.
- Dec 15, 2021Poll Data Shows Strong Support for Sen. Sinema, Opposition to Reconciliation
New polling data reports that Arizona Senator Kyrsten Sinema has a favorable rating among the state's voters, and that voters are solidly opposed to the reconciliation bill.
- Dec 14, 20215 Reasons People Are Changing Careers More Than Ever Before
A new U.S. Chamber poll shows 41% of people are looking to switch industries for their next job. But the reasons why they want to change careers aren’t what you might expect.
- Dec 14, 2021Small Business Index Reaches Pandemic-Era High as Small Business Optimism Overcomes Uncertainty
Small business owners’ optimism around hiring and investment plans led to a pandemic-era high score of 63 for the MetLife and U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Index. At the same time, 74% of small business owners are concerned about the impact of inflation.
- Dec 13, 2021Small Business Owners Are Optimistic Despite Labor Shortages and Supply Chain Challenges Ahead of the Holidays
More than three in four small business owners are optimistic about the future of their business, according to a new U.S. Chamber poll, but supply chain disruptions persist.
- Dec 13, 2021U.S. Chamber Statement on FDIC Board's Recent Actions
Washington D.C. – Tom Quaadman, executive vice president of the U.S. Chamber's Center for Capital Markets Competitiveness issued the following statement regarding recent actions by Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation's (FDIC) board members to circumnavigate Chair Jelena McWilliams.