The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and United Way Worldwide partnered to develop a report that highlights the importance of strategic philanthropic investments to combat human trafficking.
Watch Again: Summit of the Americas Highlights
Business Community Response to the Invasion of Ukraine
- Statement: Business Community Response to Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis“The American business community is here to help,” said U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark.
- Aid Tracker: Humanitarian Crisis in UkraineThe business community is mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and community resources to assist.
- On the Digital Front Lines: How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
Chamber OnDemand: Watch Our Newest Programming for Businesses
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Small BusinessCO— Start. Run. Grow. Staying Connected in a Hybrid WorldThursday, August 1112:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDT
- International47th India Ideas SummitTuesday, September 06 - Wednesday, September 0712:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- SpaceU.S. Chamber of Commerce Global Aerospace SummitWednesday, September 14 - Thursday, September 1502:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Nov 19, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Stands Up to FTC Going Rogue
Chamber CEO Clark: ‘The FTC is waging a war against American businesses, so the U.S. Chamber is fighting back’
- Nov 18, 2021U.S. Chamber Launches New Wave of Advocacy Against Reconciliation Bill
This week, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce launched an aggressive paid advertising campaign in opposition to the multi-trillion-dollar reconciliation bill that poses a significant threat to the American economy.
- Nov 17, 2021First Lady Calls on Nation’s Largest Employers to Make Career Opportunities More Accessible to Military Spouses
Dr. Biden says supporting military families is ‘critical to national security’
- Nov 17, 2021The High Cost of the Reconciliation Bill for Small Businesses
Some provisions being discussed for inclusion in the reconciliation bill could increase costs, punish entrepreneurs, and create unnecessary fines that small businesses cannot afford.
- Nov 17, 202110 Tips to Spot Counterfeit and Fake Goods While Holiday Shopping
Worldwide trade in counterfeit and fake goods amounts to more than $500 billion each year. With the holiday shopping season about to kick off, here are some ways to avoid fake goods and shop smart.
- Nov 16, 2021How Bank Mergers Promote Competition
Bank mergers help drive innovation and access to products and services for consumers. But proposed legislation could stifle deals at a time when new technologies and entrants are creating more competition than ever before.
- Nov 15, 2021Inflation is the Highest in 31 Years and the “Build Back Better” Bill Will Make it Worse
Non-partisan and center left experts agree, the Reconciliation Bill will add to inflation over the next year.
- Nov 15, 2021Inflation is the Highest Since 1990 and the Reconciliation Bill Will Make It Worse
When it comes to inflation, the Reconciliation Bill will put America further in the hole.
- Nov 15, 2021U.S. Chamber CEO on Infrastructure Bill Becoming Law: 'Today, All Americans Won'
U.S. Chamber applauds bipartisan infrastructure bill becoming law.