Spotlight on Small Business
The most prominent drivers are constant shifts in power in Washington, an increasingly partisan approach to lawmaking, and a willingness by both parties to pursue policy changes through regulation rather than legislation.
- Employment Policy
EEOC Harassment Guidance Leaves Employers Guessing
By Marc Freedman
Chamber OnDemand Highlights
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Protect Main Street LendingStand with us to ensure your local businesses can access the resources they need to thrive.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- TechnologyTecTalk with Congressman Bob LattaTuesday, December 0502:00 PM EST - 03:00 PM EST
- Small BusinessCO— Strategy Studio: Why Good Accounting Matters at Tax TimeThursday, December 0712:00 PM EST - 12:30 PM EST
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
1 in 5 small businesses believe the U.S. economy is in good health
New research reveals better outcomes for underserved students from No Child Left Behind and several unanswered questions
There's a need for high-quality academic standards, assessments, and accountability in the K-12 education system.
The Biden Administration seems determined to sideline consumers, and competition itself, from its competition policy.
The COVID emergency is over, so why is the NLRB persisting in using a flawed voting system intended only for extraordinary circumstances?
This report confirms that the NLRB’s longstanding suspicion of mail-ballot elections was fully justified and highlights the need for an urgent return to in-person secret balloting outside of extraordinary circumstances.
Right-to-work has helped Michigan compete for economic development projects and new jobs.