While we work to remove the harmful provisions from the latest version of the Reconciliation Bill, it is worth noting that there are parts of the bill that will advance progress on climate and energy security.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and United Way Worldwide partnered to develop a report that highlights the importance of strategic philanthropic investments to combat human trafficking.
Watch Again: Summit of the Americas Highlights
Business Community Response to the Invasion of Ukraine
- Statement: Business Community Response to Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis“The American business community is here to help,” said U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark.
- Aid Tracker: Humanitarian Crisis in UkraineThe business community is mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and community resources to assist.
- On the Digital Front Lines: How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
Chamber OnDemand: Watch Our Newest Programming for Businesses
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Small BusinessCO— Start. Run. Grow. Staying Connected in a Hybrid WorldThursday, August 1112:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDT
- International47th India Ideas SummitTuesday, September 06 - Wednesday, September 0712:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- SpaceU.S. Chamber of Commerce Global Aerospace SummitWednesday, September 14 - Thursday, September 1502:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Nov 10, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Announces Finalists for 11th Annual Hiring Our Heroes Awards
Recognizing Employers and Individuals That Have Gone Above and Beyond to Hire, Retain, and Empower Our Nation's Veterans and Military Spouses
- Nov 10, 2021The Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill: Fact vs. Fallacy
The infrastructure bill makes a record investment in our nation’s infrastructure, but despite its popularity, many still have questions about what exactly is in the legislation Congress passed and sent to the President’s desk. Here, we share the facts and debunk the fallacies about the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.
- Nov 05, 2021The U.S. Chamber’s 25-Year Timeline to an Infrastructure Deal
Since the start of the year, the U.S. Chamber has engaged in a nine-month blitz of advocacy, advertising, and grass roots organizing to urge the passage of the $1.2 trillion bipartisan Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.
- Nov 05, 2021Infrastructure Passes: Five Big Wins for Our Economy
Passage of the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act will rebuild America and turbocharge economic growth.
- Nov 05, 2021U.S. Chamber Applauds Passage of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill, Continues to Oppose Reconciliation
U.S. Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Suzanne Clark today issued the following statement after the U.S. House of Representatives passed the bipartisan infrastructure bill.
- Nov 05, 2021Chamber Calls for Immediate Vote on Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce issued the following statement today urging immediate consideration of the bipartisan infrastructure bill.
- Nov 05, 2021Unworkable Policy and Dangerous Precedent – A Corporate Minimum Tax on Financial Statement Income
A corporate profits minimum tax would be terribly complicated and have many unforeseen consequences.
- Nov 05, 2021Vaccine Mandates: The Most Important Questions for Businesses Answered
New rules around employee vaccine mandates go into effect on November 5. Here’s our guide to which businesses are subject to the rules, which employees need to be vaccinated, options for unvaccinated employees, and more.