The Policy Group is comprised of several major policy divisions within the Chamber including the Cyber, Intelligence, and Security Division; Economic Policy Division; Employment Policy Division; and Small Business Policy Division. Environmental Affairs and Sustainability, Health Policy, and Transportation and Infrastructure Policy are also under the umbrella of the Policy Group.
The Policy Division works closely with Congressional and Public Affairs and Political Affairs and Federation Relations.
- Nov 05, 2021U.S. Chamber Applauds Passage of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill, Continues to Oppose Reconciliation
U.S. Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Suzanne Clark today issued the following statement after the U.S. House of Representatives passed the bipartisan infrastructure bill.
- Nov 05, 2021Chamber Calls for Immediate Vote on Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce issued the following statement today urging immediate consideration of the bipartisan infrastructure bill.
- Nov 05, 2021Unworkable Policy and Dangerous Precedent – A Corporate Minimum Tax on Financial Statement Income
A corporate profits minimum tax would be terribly complicated and have many unforeseen consequences.
- Nov 05, 2021Vaccine Mandates: The Most Important Questions for Businesses Answered
New rules around employee vaccine mandates go into effect on November 5. Here’s our guide to which businesses are subject to the rules, which employees need to be vaccinated, options for unvaccinated employees, and more.
- Nov 05, 2021Facts on the OSHA ETS for Covid-19 Vaccinations
- Nov 03, 2021U.S. Chamber Letter on S. 3143, the "Resolving Sexual Assault and Harassment Disputes Act"
This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the United States Senate supporting S. 3143, the “Resolving Sexual Assault and Harassment Disputes Act." This bill is on the Legislative Leadership list for the “How They Voted” scorecard.
- Oct 30, 2021Comments to DOL on Proposed Form 5500 Revisions
- Oct 29, 2021How Embark Trucks is Driving Innovation
Embark Trucks, based in California, is using automated vehicle technology to make the roads safer, operations more efficient and sustainable, and supply chains more resilient. Find out how.
- Oct 29, 2021How Small Business Owners Feel Right Now About Finding Workers, Vaccine Requirements
Small business owners are finding it more challenging than earlier in 2021 to find workers to fill open positions.