The Policy Group is comprised of several major policy divisions within the Chamber including the Cyber, Intelligence, and Security Division; Economic Policy Division; Employment Policy Division; and Small Business Policy Division. Environmental Affairs and Sustainability, Health Policy, and Transportation and Infrastructure Policy are also under the umbrella of the Policy Group.
The Policy Division works closely with Congressional and Public Affairs and Political Affairs and Federation Relations.
- Nov 17, 2021The High Cost of the Reconciliation Bill for Small Businesses
Some provisions being discussed for inclusion in the reconciliation bill could increase costs, punish entrepreneurs, and create unnecessary fines that small businesses cannot afford.
- Nov 17, 2021U.S. Chamber Letter on H.R. 2501, the "Spectrum Coordination Act"
This Hill letter was sent to Members of the House Energy and Commerce Committee on H.R. 2501, the "Spectrum Coordination Act."
- Nov 15, 2021U.S. Chamber Letter on a Markup on November 16 in the House Financial Services Committee
This Hill letter was sent to Members of the House Committee on Financial Services on four bills to be considered during a markup on Tuesday, November 16.
- Nov 15, 2021Inflation is the Highest Since 1990 and the Reconciliation Bill Will Make It Worse
When it comes to inflation, the Reconciliation Bill will put America further in the hole.
- Nov 15, 2021U.S. Chamber CEO on Infrastructure Bill Becoming Law: 'Today, All Americans Won'
U.S. Chamber applauds bipartisan infrastructure bill becoming law.
- Nov 12, 20214 Visa Programs That Can Help Employers Solve Their Workforce Needs
American businesses are in the midst of the biggest labor crisis ever, with more open positions than there are available and willing workers to fill them. Legal nonimmigrant workers can help businesses meet their workforce needs. Here are four nonimmigrants visa programs to know about.
- Nov 12, 2021H-1B and Other Specialty Occupation Visas: Answers to Common Employer Questions
The H-1B and E-3 specialty occupation worker visa programs can help businesses solve workforce challenges due to a lack of skilled talent. Here’s what businesses need to know about the application process for these talented, well-educated foreign nationals.
- Nov 12, 2021The Divide Between Job Openings and Willing Workers Widens
The latest figures on job openings shows that businesses are still struggling to find workers to fill open positions, with 2.8 million more job openings than available workers in the economy.
- Nov 11, 2021How One Pharmacy Owner is Tackling Vaccine Hesitancy and a Changing Neighborhood
HOPE Pharmacy in Richmond is part of a partnership focused on improving the health of local residents.