The Policy Group is comprised of several major policy divisions within the Chamber including the Cyber, Intelligence, and Security Division; Economic Policy Division; Employment Policy Division; and Small Business Policy Division. Environmental Affairs and Sustainability, Health Policy, and Transportation and Infrastructure Policy are also under the umbrella of the Policy Group.
The Policy Division works closely with Congressional and Public Affairs and Political Affairs and Federation Relations.
- Nov 23, 20217 Questions About the Impact of Supply Chain Shortages on Holiday Shopping
With the holiday shopping season kicking off this week, our supply chain expert explains why people are worried about getting gifts in time and what is being done to make sure they do.
- Nov 22, 2021Congress Must Fund Semiconductor Legislation to Bolster Innovation and Supply Chains
COVID-19 accelerated demand for semiconductor chips, overwhelming supply and bringing supply chain challenges into sharp focus.
- Nov 22, 2021Shopping Small Benefits More Than Just Local Businesses
All signs point to high consumer demand this holiday season and this year it is more important than ever to shop small. But shoppers should spend their dollars with kindness and understanding as small businesses face unique challenges in the wake of the pandemic.
- Nov 19, 2021Coalition Letter on PFAS Provisions in the FY22 NDAA
This Coalition letter was sent to Members of the Senate Committee on Armed Services on PFAS provisions in the FY22 NDAA.
- Nov 19, 2021U.S. Chamber Letter to the Senate on the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2022
This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the United States Senate on the substitute amendment to S. 2792, the “National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2022."
- Nov 19, 20214 Takeaways from the UN COP26 Climate Conference
A focus on nuclear energy, methane, and other key issues for business leaders to know about following the UN COP26 Climate Conference.
- Nov 19, 2021U.S. Chamber Letter on FTC Enforcement Provision in H.R. 5376, the “Build Back Better Act,”
This Hill letter was sent to Members of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, the House Committee on Energy and Commerce, the Senate Committee on the Judiciary, and the House Committee on the Judiciary opposing a provision on FTC enforcement included in H.R. 5376, the “Build Back Better Act.”
- Nov 18, 2021Coalition Letter on Reconciliation
This Coalition letter was sent to the Members of the United States Congress, opposing H.R. 5376, the reconciliation bill.
- Nov 18, 2021U.S. Chamber Key Vote Letter on H.R. 5376, the Reconciliation Bill
This Key Vote Alert! letter was sent to the Members of the U.S. House of Representatives, opposing H.R. 5376, the reconciliation bill.
- Nov 17, 2021U.S. Chamber Letter on H.R. 4841, the “Restoring Justice for Workers Act”
This Hill letter was sent to the House Education and Labor Committee’s HELP subcommittee opposing H.R. 4841, the “Restoring Justice for Workers Act.”