FAC’s body of work is driven by a collection of long and near-term objectives and topics, which include:
- Impact of IP encroachment
- Federal contract management and process transformation,
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR),
- Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) Title VIII, and
- Buy America mandates & relevant supply chain sourcing restrictions.
FAC’s monthly working group meets separately from the broader council to address specific legislative and regulatory issues. During these sessions, members address sections of NDAA Title 8, implementation of FY23 NDAA legislation, open FAR/DFARS rule-making, and other concerns they may have. All FAC members are welcome to participate in the working group.
Free to members of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.