The Policy Group is comprised of several major policy divisions within the Chamber including the Cyber, Intelligence, and Security Division; Economic Policy Division; Employment Policy Division; and Small Business Policy Division. Environmental Affairs and Sustainability, Health Policy, and Transportation and Infrastructure Policy are also under the umbrella of the Policy Group.
The Policy Division works closely with Congressional and Public Affairs and Political Affairs and Federation Relations.
- Apr 13, 2022U.S. Chamber Letter on H.R. 3711, the SELF DRIVE Act
This Hill letter was sent to Members of the U.S. House of Representatives supporting H.R. 3711, the SELF DRIVE Act. This letter places the bill on the Legislative Leadership list for credit to Members who cosponsor.
- Apr 12, 2022Understanding Ransomware Attacks
Businesses of all sizes are targets of ransomware attacks. Experts look at how businesses can protect themselves from this kind of cybercrime.
- Apr 11, 2022Latest Updates on Infrastructure Funding
May 16, 2022 - To commemorate the six month anniversary of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law and showcase progress made so far, the Biden administration released two maps showing announced funding in every state as well as announced project locations.
- Apr 11, 2022U.S. Chamber Letter on the "No Free TRIPS Act" and the "Protecting American Innovation Act"
This Hill letter was sent to Members of the United States Congress on the "No Free TRIPS Act" and the "Protecting American Innovation Act."
- Apr 11, 2022U.S. Chamber Letter on the Nomination of Robert Gordon to be Assistant Secretary for Financial Resources at the Department of Health and Human Services
This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the United States Senate, supporting the Nomination of Robert Gordon to be Assistant Secretary for Financial Resources at the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Apr 05, 2022U.S. Chamber Letter on a Hearing on Inflation in the Senate Budget Committee
This Hill letter was sent to the Senate Committee on the Budget, on a hearing entitled, "Corporate Profits are Soaring as Prices Rise: Are Corporate Greed and Profiteering Fueling Inflation?"
- Apr 05, 2022U.S. Chamber Letter on the JOBS Act
This Hill letter was sent to Members of the Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs on the Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act.
- Apr 04, 2022U.S. Chamber Key Vote Alert! Letter on H.R. 5689, "Resilient AMERICA Act"
This Key Vote Alert! letter was sent to the Members of the U.S. House of Representatives, supporting H.R. 5689, the "Resilient Assistance for Mitigation for Environmentally Resilient Infrastructure and Construction by Americans (AMERICA) Act."
- Apr 01, 2022A Union Wins at Amazon – With a Little Help
After a months-long campaign, a labor union that had been attempting to organize an Amazon facility in Staten Island, NY came out ahead in a representation election. Here’s why this is just one step in a very long process.