The Policy Group is comprised of several major policy divisions within the Chamber including the Cyber, Intelligence, and Security Division; Economic Policy Division; Employment Policy Division; and Small Business Policy Division. Environmental Affairs and Sustainability, Health Policy, and Transportation and Infrastructure Policy are also under the umbrella of the Policy Group.
The Policy Division works closely with Congressional and Public Affairs and Political Affairs and Federation Relations.
- Mar 30, 2022U.S. Chamber Letter on the Nomination of Judith DelZoppo Pryor for the Export-Import Bank
This Hill letter was sent to Members of the United States Senate supporting the nomination of Judith DelZoppo Pryor to serve as First Vice President to the Export-Import Bank of the United States (Ex-Im).
- Mar 29, 2022Coalition Letter on OECD Model Rules
This Coalition Letter was sent to Secretary Yellen on modifying OECD Model Rules.
- Mar 29, 2022U.S. Chamber Letter on Organized Retail Crime and Retail Theft
This letter was sent to the Members of the United States Congress as well as to the National Governors Association, National Conference of State Legislatures, and the National District Attorneys Association, on retail theft and organized retail crime.
- Mar 29, 2022U.S. Chamber Letter on H.R. 2954, the "Securing a Strong Retirement Act of 2022"
This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the U.S. House of Representatives, on H.R. 2954, the "Securing a Strong Retirement Act of 2022."
- Mar 29, 2022Report Finds Small Businesses Offering More Flexibility, Higher Wages, New Benefits to Find and Keep Workers
Our new Small Business Index with MetLife shows 37% of small businesses surveyed plan to increase staff this year. To attract workers amid a shortage of talent, small businesses are offering new benefits and opportunities to recruit and retain workers.
- Mar 29, 2022Small Business Owners Are Feeling the Impact of Inflation, Yet Remain Optimistic
Two in three small businesses have raised prices to cope with inflation
- Mar 28, 2022Hill Letter on the Gas Prices Relief Act
This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the United States Congress, opposing S. 3609 and H.R. 6787, the "Gas Prices Relief Act." This letter would add the bills to the Legislative Leadership list for credit to Members who do not cosponsor.
- Mar 24, 2022U.S. Chamber Letter on Proposed Amendments to Agriculture Acquisition Regulations; 87 Fed. Reg. 9005
This letter was sent to Mr. Crandall Watson, Chief, Procurement Policy Division, U.S. Department of Agriculture