The Policy Group is comprised of several major policy divisions within the Chamber including the Cyber, Intelligence, and Security Division; Economic Policy Division; Employment Policy Division; and Small Business Policy Division. Environmental Affairs and Sustainability, Health Policy, and Transportation and Infrastructure Policy are also under the umbrella of the Policy Group.
The Policy Division works closely with Congressional and Public Affairs and Political Affairs and Federation Relations.
- Mar 28, 2022Hill Letter on the Gas Prices Relief Act
This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the United States Congress, opposing S. 3609 and H.R. 6787, the "Gas Prices Relief Act." This letter would add the bills to the Legislative Leadership list for credit to Members who do not cosponsor.
- Mar 24, 2022U.S. Chamber Letter on Proposed Amendments to Agriculture Acquisition Regulations; 87 Fed. Reg. 9005
This letter was sent to Mr. Crandall Watson, Chief, Procurement Policy Division, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Mar 23, 2022Ahead of the Union Election at Amazon, NLRB Files Questionable Petition
On March 17, a National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) Regional Director filed a petition in federal court seeking an injunction under Section 10(j) of the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA). Here is why this curiously timed petition is raising red flags.
- Mar 23, 2022Here’s What Businesses Need to Know About the Current Cyber Threat Landscape
Following President Biden's most recent statement on our nation's national security and evolving intelligence that the Russian government is exploring options for potential cyberattacks. Here is everything businesses need to know.
- Mar 17, 2022U.S. Chamber Letter on the U.S.-Chile Tax Treaty
This Hill letter was sent to Members of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations on the U.S.-Chile Tax Treaty.
- Mar 17, 2022Guide to SBA's Economic Injury Disaster Loans
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act expanded the Small Business Administration’s long-standing Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program (EIDL).
- Mar 17, 2022U.S. Chamber Letter on S. 3586, the Ocean Shipping Competition Reform Act of 2022
This Hill letter was sent to Members of the Senate Judiciary Committee on S. 3586, the Ocean Shipping Competition Reform Act of 2022.
- Mar 16, 2022U.S. Chamber Letter on the Bipartisan Innovation Act
This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the United States Congress on the Bipartisan Innovation Act.