Security and Resilience
There's more to being a business leader than merely running daily operations. Each day, they face numerous complexities: supply chain interruptions, cyberattacks, extreme weather, public health issues, and more. That's where resilience comes in. Today more than ever, it's a business imperative to protect employees and customers while preserving the global movement of goods, information, and communications.
The UAW strike and indeed the ‘summer of strikes’ is the natural result of the Biden administration’s ‘whole of government’ approach to promoting unionization at all costs.
The Global Aerospace Summit is the premier event in the air and space industries. The theme of this year's summit, Sept. 12-13, in Washington, D.C., is Innovating the Skies, Connecting the World.
Highlights: Building Resilience Conference 2023
- 7 Questions About the Impact of Supply Chain Shortages on Holiday ShoppingWith the holiday shopping season kicking off this week, our supply chain expert explains why people are worried about getting gifts in time and what is being done to make sure they do.
- Vaccine Mandates: The Most Important Questions for Businesses AnsweredNew rules around employee vaccine mandates go into effect November 5. Here’s our guide to which businesses are subject to the rules, which employees need to be vaccinated, options for unvaccinated employees, and more.
- Cybersecurity, SaaS, and More: The Business Guide to TechnologyA breakdown of the core and emerging technologies businesses are using to grow and succeed.
Economic security and national security go together hand-in-hand. Protecting our physical and digital assets as well as our public health are vital to the security of everything—our people, our products, and our businesses. The U.S. Chamber understands that ensuring the safety of all Americans while promoting the free flow of commerce is what drives our economy and enriches our society.
Small business advice from CO—
- ImmigrationCommon Grounds: Spotlight on Legal Immigration ReformThursday, September 2811:00 AM EDT - 11:30 AM EDT
- WorkforceTalent ForwardWednesday, October 0409:00 AM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- Environment and SustainabilitySustainability and Circular Economy Summit 2023Thursday, October 05 - Friday, October 0609:00 AM EDT - 12:30 PM EDT
U.S. Chamber of Commerce comments to the IRS request for information for certain sources of income from space.
This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the U.S. House of Representatives, supporting H.Res.11, "Establishing the Select Committee on the Strategic Competition Between the United States and the Chinese Communist Party."
U.S. and European industry stress the need for coordinated, consistent, technical standards-based policy and regulation at the U.S.-EU Cyber Dialogue.
This policy brief summarizes key issues on government requirements for notification, reporting, and cyber information sharing.
This Key Vote Alert! letter was sent to the Members of the United States Congress, supporting the compromise agreement for the Fiscal Year 2023 National Defense Authorization Act.
How “Sovereignty” Requirements Undermine Cybersecurity and Harm Transatlantic Ties
A multiassociation statement on the proposed European cybersecurity scheme for cloud services (EUCS).