Security and Resilience
There's more to being a business leader than merely running daily operations. Each day, they face numerous complexities: supply chain interruptions, cyberattacks, extreme weather, public health issues, and more. That's where resilience comes in. Today more than ever, it's a business imperative to protect employees and customers while preserving the global movement of goods, information, and communications.
A long and expanded strike will continue to hurt U.S. consumers and businesses
The Global Aerospace Summit is the premier event in the air and space industries. The theme of this year's summit, Sept. 12-13, in Washington, D.C., is Innovating the Skies, Connecting the World.
Highlights: Building Resilience Conference 2023
- 7 Questions About the Impact of Supply Chain Shortages on Holiday ShoppingWith the holiday shopping season kicking off this week, our supply chain expert explains why people are worried about getting gifts in time and what is being done to make sure they do.
- Vaccine Mandates: The Most Important Questions for Businesses AnsweredNew rules around employee vaccine mandates go into effect November 5. Here’s our guide to which businesses are subject to the rules, which employees need to be vaccinated, options for unvaccinated employees, and more.
- Cybersecurity, SaaS, and More: The Business Guide to TechnologyA breakdown of the core and emerging technologies businesses are using to grow and succeed.
Become a part of the world’s largest business organization and network
U.S. Chamber members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing sectors, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
Discover the ROI Chamber membership can deliver for you.
Economic security and national security go together hand-in-hand. Protecting our physical and digital assets as well as our public health are vital to the security of everything—our people, our products, and our businesses. The U.S. Chamber understands that ensuring the safety of all Americans while promoting the free flow of commerce is what drives our economy and enriches our society.
Small business advice from CO—
- WorkforceTalent ForwardWednesday, October 0409:00 AM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- Environment and SustainabilitySustainability and Circular Economy Summit 2023Thursday, October 05 - Friday, October 0609:00 AM EDT - 12:30 PM EDT
- Small BusinessAmerica's Top Small Business Summit: Ready. Set. Scale.Thursday, October 1909:00 AM EDT - 01:30 PM EDT
This letter was sent to the Members of the United States Congress, on legislative priorities for the remainder of the 117th Congress.
This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the House and Senate Committees on Armed Services, and the Defense Subcommittees on the House and Senate Committees on Appropriations, on the "Investing in American Defense Technologies Act of 2022."
This National Cybersecurity Awareness Month, learn how to protect you and your company from the top cybersecurity threats with these helpful tips.
This Coalition letter was sent to Members of the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, Members of the Senate Committee on Armed Services, and Members of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence on a cybersecurity amendment to H.R. 7900, the National Defense Authorization Act.
This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the United States Senate, supporting S. 4687, “Safeguarding the Homeland from the Threats Posed by Unmanned Aircraft Systems Act."
A national rail strike will only make America's inflation and supply chain crises worse.
This Hill letter was sent to Congressional leadership on ongoing negotiations between the nation's largest freight railroads and 12 labor unions.
Two ongoing labor disputes threaten to exacerbate supply chain issues and send inflation higher unless the parties can reach agreement.