To compete in an increasingly complex and interconnected world, technology and digital innovation are vital. Tech-based industries like biotech, space, fintech, and artificial intelligence pioneer the solutions that improve lives, solve problems, and advance society. They also provide the digital tools that help traditional businesses grow, stay connected, and compete around the globe.
Technology In Focus at the CEO Summit of the Americas
- Google CEO: How to Grow Economic Opportunity Through Digital SkillsSundar Pichai, CEO of Google, shared how the private sector can grow economic opportunities for entrepreneurs through technology and digital skills.
- Leveraging Digital Tools for Growth in the AmericasExperts from the Americas convened at the Fourth CEO Summit of the Americas to discuss how digital tools have created new business growth opportunities.
- Nick Clegg: The Metaverse’s Future Impact on the Global EconomyNick Clegg of Meta explains how the metaverse is the next step in internet evolution, as well as how it’s changing the digital landscape and global economy.
Foreign legislation and regulations that mandate network use fees unfairly impact U.S. companies and disincentivize innovation.
- Three Priorities to Keep America’s Innovative EdgeCongress must pass a bipartisan innovation and competition package to sustain our technological leadership.
- How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources, capabilities, and expertise to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
- It's Time to Get Serious About National Data Privacy LegislationCongress needs to act quickly and appropriately on a national data privacy standard to ensure that American businesses and consumers are not harmed by a patchwork of state laws.
Today, nearly every company, no matter what business they're in, is in some way powered by technology. The U.S. Chamber’s Technology Engagement Center fosters the transformational role that technology plays in business and society. Our work helps businesses in every industry leverage technology to optimize their businesses, serve their customers, and boost growth and productivity. To spur innovation and support emerging industries, we advocate for rational and cohesive policies in the states and in Washington.
Here's how the FTC is working to address several important technology issues, including data privacy, artificial intelligence, and ongoing process changes.
Small business advice from CO—
- WorkforcePath Forward: Working Through Remote Work Part 2Wednesday, February 0802:00 PM EST - 03:00 PM EST
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion13th Annual International Women’s Day ForumMonday, March 06 - Tuesday, March 0708:00 AM EST - 06:00 PM EST
- InternationalAACCLA's Outlook on the Americas ConferenceTuesday, March 07 - Wednesday, March 0812:00 AM EST - 12:00 AM EST
This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the Senate Committee on the Judiciary, opposing S. 2992, the "American Innovation and Choice Online Act."
This Coalition letter was sent to Members of the United States Congress on national privacy legislation.